• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Merged So what's next for Trump?

To denote when two or more threads have been merged
The whole Trump drama has it all. Lies, treachery, backstabbing, villainy, threats, evil, and stupidity.
Its like a real life Game Of Thrones but with less whores and no dragons.
Well we've got Stormy and Melania for whores and Giuliani for a dragon. Not too far off.
Tom
I suppose if a fire breathing dragon used hair dye, it would run too. So I see where you’re coming from.

The whole Trump drama has it all. Lies, treachery, backstabbing, villainy, threats, evil, and stupidity.
Its like a real life Game Of Thrones but with less whores and no dragons.
Well we've got Stormy and Melania for whores and Giuliani for a dragon. Not too far off.
Tom
And if Trump had his way there'd be some incest happening as well.

Cheato sez: “Violence depends on if I win or lose.”

I really hope someone takes that stupid fuck OUT.

What is next for Trump? More investigations of wrong doing. More charges filed. More court cases.
Shake downs and bribe solicitation for starters.

Former President Donald Trump recently made a controversial proposal to a gathering of oil executives and lobbyists at his Mar-a-Lago residence in Florida: favorable policy in exchange for $1 billion in campaign cash.

What is next for Trump? More investigations of wrong doing. More charges filed. More court cases.
Shake downs and bribe solicitation for starters.

Former President Donald Trump recently made a controversial proposal to a gathering of oil executives and lobbyists at his Mar-a-Lago residence in Florida: favorable policy in exchange for $1 billion in campaign cash.

Unfortunately, our laws seem to be very tolerant of this kind of wink-wink quid pro quo. By another name, campaign contributions from wealthy donors would be called bribery. Trump just has a habit of saying the quiet part out loud. His family always bought favors from politicians to help them with their real estate dealings. Campaign contributions were the primary conduit for the bribes, and they generally got what they asked for from New York City politicians--both Democrats and Republicans. Trump has explained in the past that he never just gave money to politicians. He always knew what he expected as a return on his investment.

Unfortunately, our laws seem to be very tolerant of this kind of wink-wink quid pro quo.

Yabut they kinda forgot the wink wink part.
It seems that the most corrupt have gotten accustomed to privilege and immunity to the point that they don't bother hiding crimes anymore.
Tom

More sleaze from Trump.

• Former President Donald Trump may owe over $100 million in taxes due to an IRS inquiry into his claims of massive losses on his Chicago skyscraper.
  • Trump's lawyers enabled further claims of losses by shifting the Chicago tower into a new partnership, resulting in potential tax-reducing losses of $168 million over the next decade.
  • The IRS audit into Trump's Chicago tower loss claims, which could result in a tax bill of more than $100 million, was confirmed to still be underway in a December 2022 congressional report.

Unfortunately, our laws seem to be very tolerant of this kind of wink-wink quid pro quo. By another name, campaign contributions from wealthy donors would be called bribery. Trump just has a habit of saying the quiet part out loud. ...
Not even offering the  Francis Bacon defense: sure I took bribes but I didn't let them influence me.

Here is a politician who called campaign contributions "bribery": Kyrsten Sinema. That was when she was starting out in politics, however. Late in her career, she solicited big-donor campaign contributions with an eagerness that would have seemed intolerably corrupt to her earlier self.

Unfortunately, our laws seem to be very tolerant of this kind of wink-wink quid pro quo. By another name, campaign contributions from wealthy donors would be called bribery. Trump just has a habit of saying the quiet part out loud. ...
Not even offering the  Francis Bacon defense: sure I took bribes but I didn't let them influence me.

Here is a politician who called campaign contributions "bribery": Kyrsten Sinema. That was when she was starting out in politics, however. Late in her career, she solicited big-donor campaign contributions with an eagerness that would have seemed intolerably corrupt to her earlier self.

As it turns out, tolerably corrupt.

Back
Top Bottom