• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

The giant space goat

That's impossible; Did you miss the bit where I told you that "the Giant Space Goat is the embodiment of forgiveness, love, compassion and benevolence"? :confused:

He doesn't want to understand that part because he wants to be a bad person.

Well DUH! I wanna lie, cheat, steal and grope. In short, I want to be President!

The Goat is presently spreading his watery abundance upon all that surrounds. Without His greatness there would be only desolation.

722090_1.jpg

Space goat no more real than Santa Claus?

View attachment 9887

What?

You are comparing the giant space goat to Santa Claus? How dare you? I am so offended! See, this is why no one believes you a-goat-ists. You use insults to make your arguments, and since everyone knows that ad hominem is a logical fallacy, this proves that a-goat-ism is definitely false!

Look, I can't offer you the cold, hard scientific proof of space goat you require. But you see, I had a personal experience with the space goat that convinced me. Yes I acknowledge that once you hear it, it will seem udderly underwhelming, so I pray that space goat will one day give you such an experience. Having a personal relationship with space goat is not something easily described. It's a small, still voice that comes to you when you least expect it, saying "baaaaaaa".

Not doubting the faith experience as I understand , believers having had that experience have walked with spacegoat ... on all fours.

Many have the mark of spacegoat on their foreheads to imitate the ways of their creator. The strength of the faith is noticeable and admired to endure the pain of prayer against the wailing wall .

135715_story__sex-attacker-beaten.jpg

Holy headbutts , I am amazed.

Attachments

• tumblr_o88zrkINyM1sgvgaeo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_o88zrkINyM1sgvgaeo1_1280.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 2
One night I dreamed I was walking along the beach with Space Goat. In times of great faith, I saw my footprints and his hoof prints. But sometimes only my footprints.
And I noticed, at the lowest points in my life, there was only one set of footprints. My Space Goat had deserted me. And so I prayed for guidance. And the Space Goat sayeth: My son, when you saw only one set of footprints, that was when I was carrying you.
And so I cried, and asked forgiveness, and prayed, and cried, and read my Goat Bible, and prayed and cried a couple more times. And then it hit me. "Space Goat, you lying douche -- it would have been HOOF PRINTS in the sand if you were carrying me!! You are so busted!!"
And the Space Goat sayeth: Okay, my bad. You really think you have interesting problems, and that a space goat would want to be along for the complete ride? So, yes, when you were whining and all snot-nosed, yes I took off. Jesus. You do know I'm a goat, don't you?
Moral: Pick a savior with anatomically similar feet to yours. The at least you'll know if they carried you along the beach.
Fees: Whoever turns this story into a tee shirt or black light poster owes me a royalty.

Look, I can't offer you the cold, hard scientific proof of space goat you require. But you see, I had a personal experience with the space goat that convinced me. Yes I acknowledge that once you hear it, it will seem udderly underwhelming, so I pray that space goat will one day give you such an experience. Having a personal relationship with space goat is not something easily described. It's a small, still voice that comes to you when you least expect it, saying "baaaaaaa".

You can't expect scientific evidence for the space goat because the space goat is not a scientific claim! Therefore, it is wrong of you to ask for evidence!

And just what is it you think you know about Giant Space Goats?

I presented a whole list of proofs that the giant space goat is real at the beginning of this thread.

Why do you hate the giant space goat?

I suspect you have been spending far too much time at the goatse.cx site.

I presented a whole list of proofs that the giant space goat is real at the beginning of this thread.

Why do you hate the giant space goat?

I suspect you have been spending far too much time at the goatse.cx site.

From the original post:

You can't prove that the giant space goat doesn't exist, therefore it is proved that the giant space goat exists.

My logic is flawless.

Space goat no more real than Santa Claus?

View attachment 9887

What?

You are comparing the giant space goat to Santa Claus? How dare you? I am so offended! See, this is why no one believes you a-goat-ists. You use insults to make your arguments, and since everyone knows that ad hominem is a logical fallacy, this proves that a-goat-ism is definitely false!

No no... you misunderstand. What I was getting at was the "leaked" photo (i.e. the evidence) seems to suggest that "Space-Goat and Santa" could possibly be one and the same! This could have tremendous implications and impact on non believers of the spirit of X-mas!
:eek:

Back
Top Bottom