• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

The Race For 2024

Also wanting the US to have an Iron Dome missile-defense system like what Israel has.
Which would be an excellent and not at all wasteful use of public funds, what with the USA being a small and geographically compact nation, with many hostile neighbours who frequently fire missiles at her.

Remind me, how many missile attacks has the USA endured? Just an estimate to the nearest round number will suffice.
Based on a quick research, there was one instance recorded of bombs and rockets "in the air" back in the kerfuffle that was the War of 1812. The British were highly advanced apparently. If only we had an Iron Dome, maybe the White House wouldn't have been burned.

Also wanting the US to have an Iron Dome missile-defense system like what Israel has.
Which would be an excellent and not at all wasteful use of public funds, what with the USA being a small and geographically compact nation, with many hostile neighbours who frequently fire missiles at her.

Remind me, how many missile attacks has the USA endured? Just an estimate to the nearest round number will suffice.
Based on a quick research, there was one instance recorded of bombs and rockets "in the air" back in the kerfuffle that was the War of 1812. The British were highly advanced apparently. If only we had an Iron Dome, maybe the White House wouldn't have been burned.
I would have thought the airforce would have made short work of them. They should have remembered to seize the airports like they did during the Revolutionary War.

I would have thought the airforce would have made short work of them. They should have remembered to seize the airports like they did during the Revolutionary War.
Thomas Jefferson let the airports go to hell, leaving President Madison with virtually no air support for our nation and military.

Back
Top Bottom