• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Things that make you laugh...

For Keith&Co
those things are a gold-plated bitch to walk in, much less running. The rex's belly hangs down so your inseam ends at about the knee. They don't tell you this in the t-rex store, of course.
No, it's all jokes about the tiny arms, and promises about the cooling fan, assurances that the rex-flea died out sixty-five million years ago, so no fears.
Bastards

So, my youngest son was talking about a study that determined a problem with modern society.
Seems likely that we evolved for clans. We only have room in our minds to hold about 100 people as 'real.' The rest are just sort of placeholders. Or numbers. 'Grandma' is real, for example, the bulk of her peers are just 'that generation.'

Other son started counting on his fingers, and feels that some of the people he holds as 'real' individuals, people he cares about for their own sakes, are probably people he only knows online.

I didn't count on my fingers, but I suspect that at least two of the individuals I have held as 'real' people in my mind are my kid's teddy bears... Even if Tapioca can be a jealous little shit from time to time.

I may be contagious.

My manager has been putting one mini-Almond Joy on HIS manager's desk every day. For about three months.
He got someone else to do it while he was on vacation.
He stopped doing it when someone else was on vacation, to throw suspicion her way. But halfway through that week, started doing it again.
Today he left a Mounds on the desk Typewritten note: You've been naughty and don't deserve the almonds today.

Uppermanager has not come by to ask me if I am the one doing this, but his secretary HAS asked me if it's me....

My sonnis in trouble with his command. His lawyer asked for a Character letter from me, mentioning my military service and do i believe his side of the story.
My wife suggests a second draft. Maybe should not say, 'I believe his story because while his early tendency was to lie, he's always been just horrible at it, and always, always, always got caught.'

Which is true, but maybe not what the admin board needs to know...

FSTDT

"It is a sculpture of two hands open, painted Red & Black, and formed into Devil Horns," the complaint reads: "This is anti-Christian, and demonic, and completely inappropriate and offensive to place in front of the Children's Zoo and the Gardens where couples are married."

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/18/us/spiderman-art-devil-horns-nebraska-trnd/index.html
But... even without the webbing, the thumb is wrapped around the fingers for the Devil Horns... Not sticking to the side like an outrigger.

This makes me laugh and cry at the same time:

https://nypost.com/2019/07/18/amazon-sold-13k-camera-gear-for-94-on-prime-day/

Amazon, at around 1am on Prime Day, had what may be the most epic pricing error ever, when a bunch of camera items were priced at $94.48. Discounts ranged from 80% to 99+% (on a $13,000 Canon telephoto lens).

And so far, remarkably, Amazon has been shipping the orders. Stock was fairly small on many of the items, which limited their losses, estimated to be around $16 million (in other words, lunch for Bezos and a few friends). But someone, or several someones, will probably be ex-Amazon employees soon.

Back
Top Bottom