• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Things that make you laugh...

I used to live in Detroit suburbs. When I would drive to the grocery store, I would pass an urology clinic on the corner of penistone street. 3 blocks of that was the Organ Exchange.

I still laugh when I think if it.

There was a Chicken Man personality on the radio when I was a kid in the 1960-1970s. I would not be able to remember the station. I thought that it was a local thing but maybe not.

There was a Chicken Man personality on the radio when I was a kid in the 1960-1970s. I would not be able to remember the station. I thought that it was a local thing but maybe not.
I was a bit gobsmacked.

I used to wait to listen to Chicken Man every morning before I left in a hurry to get to school on time.

"Chicken Man! He's everywhere, He's everywhere!" is all I can remember of it.

After I posted here I Googled it.

Same tagline, but it's American in origin.

I'd love to know if my tiny brain didn't distinguish the American accent or if they reread the script here. Or possibly stole the idea and reworked it for an Australian audience.

I would have sworn it was very Aussie in its style of humour, but what would an 8 yo know?

I was a bit gobsmacked.

I used to wait to listen to Chicken Man every morning before I left in a hurry to get to school on time.

"Chicken Man! He's everywhere, He's everywhere!" is all I can remember of it.

After I posted here I Googled it.

Same tagline, but it's American in origin.

I'd love to know if my tiny brain didn't distinguish the American accent or if they reread the script here. Or possibly stole the idea and reworked it for an Australian audience.

I would have sworn it was very Aussie in its style of humour, but what would an 8 yo know?

It's only 16seconds. This iswhat I remember

Saw him once at SDCC. He was in a wheel chair, surrounded by at least 9 people in full costumes as an honor guard, the lead man yelling “Make way for Chewbacca!” Taking him to his autograph booth. Now that is arriving in style

Back
Top Bottom