• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Things that make you laugh...

This happened today:

In my kitchen preparing lunch for my kids. 49ers game starts. Very first play after the kickoff McCaffrey runs 72 yards. Second play he runs a 3 yard touchdown. Meanwhile, I see a guy in the parking lot outside wearing a McCaffrey jersey getting out of his car, getting himself sorted, with a woman also wearing a 49ers jersey, both presumably preparing to watch the game.

This happened today:

In my kitchen preparing lunch for my kids. 49ers game starts. Very first play after the kickoff McCaffrey runs 72 yards. Second play he runs a 3 yard touchdown. Meanwhile, I see a guy in the parking lot outside wearing a McCaffrey jersey getting out of his car, getting himself sorted, with a woman also wearing a 49ers jersey, both presumably preparing to watch the game.
Hopefully they were DVR’ing it.

This happened today:

Hopefully they were DVR’ing it.
I’m thrilled with the ‘Niners and their QB.
If he stays healthy I think he will soon supplant Mahomes as the “new Tom Brady”. Add McCaffery, George Kittle, Ronnie Bell and defensive terrorists like Nick Bosa, and they’re pretty entertaining.

images

Back
Top Bottom