• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Things that make you laugh...

I still get Seek email alerts from when I was looking for a new job. Generally I just delete them; I like the job I have.

However, I just found out from one such email that a local warehouse is offering between $30 and $3140 per hour for forklift drivers.

My forklift license is still current, and for $3000+ an hour, I think I would be prepared to switch jobs.

In fact, I would be magnanimous, and accept a middle of the range wage, say $1570 per hour, if doing so would secure the role.

@gmbteach seems to think that this is just a case of somebody missing the decimal point; But I know there's a serious skills shortage right now, so I think it is probably legit.

I helped two older women who were in electric wheelchairs with their groceries when we were in Krogers. In return, I got 4 Bless your hearts and one God bless you. I was giggling all the way to the car, wondering what I could do with all those Brownie points.

Again a SpaceX rocket explodes, and Musk calls it a success, and a woman spokesperson or commentator calls it a "rapid unscheduled disassembly", which was mentioned in an older post about a previous launch also, so they love that line.

Again a SpaceX rocket explodes, and Musk calls it a success, and a woman spokesperson or commentator calls it a "rapid unscheduled disassembly", which was mentioned in an older post about a previous launch also, so they love that line.

Rated OA for objective audiences only. Some material may be too intense for Musk haters.

Back
Top Bottom