• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump and neocons started War with Iran in order to win elections?

And what has been the result of Trump's actions? Iraq is demanding the US get out of Iraq. And Iran has abandoned the deal to stop creating nuclear weapons. Added to abandoning the Kurds. We will find few Middle East allies who want to rely on us in the future. A disaster the US may not be able to overcome in many years, if ever. Meanwhile, our GOP Senators stand around, drooling.

GOP claims to be far better at foreign policy than the Democrats just went down in flames. Meanwhile the Nork Fat Boy is testing missels and making nukes himself. And Putin laughs.

Second, if Iran was not going to get nukes before (I think it's possible they were aiming only for breakaway capability), it certainly will now.

All the more reason to bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb Iran!

Last edited:
There's no dearth of Christians who would do the same here.
That's a bullshit false equivalence and you know it. Outside of Africa such Christians are very rare. In Islamic world, this attitude is common. When it comes to homosexuality, there is no difference between Iran and ISIS.

There's no dearth of Christians who would do the same here.
That's a bullshit false equivalence and you know it. Outside of Africa such Christians are very rare. In Islamic world, this attitude is common. When it comes to homosexuality, there is no difference between Iran and ISIS.

No, I don't know that and neither do you.

If you take your head out of your ass and stop worrying about "weird beards" halfway around the world and look at what some Christians here in your own country are about you'd have a better grip on reality.

If you take your head out of your ass and stop worrying about "weird beards" halfway around the world and look at what some Christians here in your own country are about you'd have a better grip on reality.
In this country gay marriage is legal and a gay man married to another man is a credible candidate for presidency. It is not I who needs to get a grip on reality.

In this country gay marriage is legal and a gay man married to another man is a credible candidate for presidency. It is not I who needs to get a grip on reality.

Just because we have a sane Supreme Court and a sane Democratic party doesn't mean there aren't a lot of insane christians around. The Trump administration voted against a UN resolution condemning the death penalty for gays in other countries.

Just because we have a sane Supreme Court and a sane Democratic party doesn't mean there aren't a lot of insane christians around. The Trump administration voted against a UN resolution condemning the death penalty for gays in other countries.

Oh, if given his way Trump would definitely endorse killing gays, but it's not that he's a homophobe. Like he doesn't mind killing immigrants, but he's not a racist. No, there's no real feeling in any of it beyond the immediate gratification of inflicting suffering on others. It's just political expediency for a one-trick pony who has no other resort than abject cruelty to the dreaded "others" of whom he has made his trumsuckers terrified. He would gladly torture Christians or pull the wings off of flies in public if he thought it would get him re-elected.

That's why it's imperative to make sure Trump is not given his way.

The libtards and feminazis you hate so much are the ones who pressured these freedoms.

Will ISIS come back stronger and destabilize Syria again? Israel wants that land.

This makes no sense. Taking such land would be far more trouble than it's worth.

There has been an Israeli statement that they would prefer ISIS to Syria that's been taken out of context--it's that they consider ISIS a far less functional government and thus less of a threat. It's not that they like ISIS, it's that they prefer a bumbling opponent to an organized one.

Trump threatens Iraq with sanctions.
article said:
"We have a very extraordinarily expensive air base that's there. It cost billions of dollars to build. Long before my time. We're not leaving unless they pay us back for it," Trump said.
:eek:

Can we please get this person removed from office? We have the Mueller Report and the Ukrainian shakedown to justify removal.

I think THIS article makes good sense, which means of course that this administration will completely ignore it, accuse it's opposition of whatever it is currently planning, and then bungle it hopelessly. This is why you don't have a man with a 70 IQ as president. Especially one in current mental decline and psychologically unfit as well.

I thought leftists always said that IQ tests don't prove a thing. :shrug:

Oh, I know! It doesn't prove a thing when blacks take them! But, for everyone else, it matters!

Back
Top Bottom