• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump and neocons started War with Iran in order to win elections?

Are you kidding me? This is one of the saner things #45 has done.

Probably not. Trump was made to look like an idiot after a botched 2015 radio interview where he clearly didn't know who the fuck Soleimani was. So which scenario is more likely:

a) Donald Trump, concerned about national security, took National Intelligence Estimates very seriously, sort expert advice from analysts who have spent their their entire careers monitoring the region took and subsequently made a well informed, rational solution fully aware of the far reaching consequences of such an action.

b) Trump remembered when he looked bad in an interview five years ago and is lashing out to soothe his ego as his is mentally incapable of ignoring any slight, real or imagined.

My money's on b. No reason, just a hunch.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mwg3Wxts3cg[/youtube]

This is exciting news! Qasem Soleimani was one of their best generals! He's now gone! Anti-American scum!

That makes 2 huge figures in the Middle East Trump has taken out. Oh how the leftists wish it was Obama who took them out!

You sure you have the right country and leader that is pulling Trump's strings? Israel is where lots of the embezzling Russian Oligarchs (who coincidentally are Jewish) take their wealth too.

ENU-Ua6XsAIZQsv.jpeg

Should have a betting pool on the odds of Ivanka and Jared moving to Israel in the next ten years.

This is exciting news! Qasem Soleimani was one of their best generals! He's now gone! Anti-American scum!

That makes 2 huge figures in the Middle East Trump has taken out. Oh how the leftists wish it was Obama who took them out!

The English used the exact same tactic during the Easter Rebellion of 1916 and decimated the IRA leadership. This was a perfect success that resulted in no unintended consequences that gave the inhabitants of the United Kingdom over a century of peace and serenity. Congratulations to the great Donald Trump for learning from history when dealing with insurgency.

You sure you have the right country and leader that is pulling Trump's strings? Israel is where lots of the embezzling Russian Oligarchs (who coincidentally are Jewish) take their wealth too.

View attachment 25478

Should have a betting pool on the odds of Ivanka and Jared moving to Israel in the next ten years.

As Herman Melville said, "thou requirest a little lower layer".

True, conflict with Iran is something Israel(and the Saudis) wants. But it also pushes Iran into the Russia/China orbit.

The English used the exact same tactic during the Easter Rebellion of 1916 and decimated the IRA leadership. This was a perfect success that resulted in no unintended consequences that gave the inhabitants of the United Kingdom over a century of peace and serenity. Congratulations to the great Donald Trump for learning from history when dealing with insurgency.

Qasem was one of the biggest terrorists in the world! He was killing Americans and planning more American attacks.

It's not very smart to want a guy like that to live just so you're not seen as a racist.

Qasem was one of the biggest terrorists in the world! He was killing Americans and planning more American attacks.

It's not very smart to want a guy like that to live just so you're not seen as a racist.

*re-reads the post I made*

Yep, just like I thought. It didn't even touch the subject of race. Maybe I'll try again:

Англичане использовали ту же тактику во время пасхального восстания 1916 года и уничтожили руководство ИРА. Это был совершенный успех, который не привел к непредвиденным последствиям, которые дали жителям Соединенного Королевства более века мира и спокойствия. Поздравляем великого Дональда Трампа за то, что он извлек уроки из истории при борьбе с повстанцами

Does that clear things up?

Yep, just like I thought. It didn't even touch the subject of race. Maybe I'll try again:

Англичане использовали ту же тактику во время пасхального восстания 1916 года и уничтожили руководство ИРА. Это был совершенный успех, который не привел к непредвиденным последствиям, которые дали жителям Соединенного Королевства более века мира и спокойствия. Поздравляем великого Дональда Трампа за то, что он извлек уроки из истории при борьбе с повстанцами

Why do leftists always sympathize with the terrorists?

Wow, your comprehension of Russian is even worse than your comprehension of English. Colour me impressed.

Wow, your comprehension of Russian is even worse than your comprehension of English. Colour me impressed.

I don't speak one lick of Russian.

But question remains unanswered: Why do leftists always sympathize with terrorists and say they should be kept alive to attack the U.S.?

I don't speak one lick of Russian.

But question remains unanswered: Why do leftists always sympathize with terrorists and say they should be kept alive to attack the U.S.?

Simple. If leftists always say terrorists should be kept alive to attack the U.S, you should be able to cite three occurrences when this happened. You can't therefore your question is based on fantasy. Also, pointing out that a shitty strategy against terrorism a shitty strategy against terrorism isn't sympathizing with terrorists. Your Russian might be non-existent but you ability to understand English can be considered problematic as well.

Are you kidding me? This is one of the saner things #45 has done.

Probably not. Trump was made to look like an idiot after a botched 2015 radio interview where he clearly didn't know who the fuck Soleimani was.

Correction: Trump actually IS an idiot.

I remember the GOP making the same comments when the US bombed al Qaeda positions in Afghanistan in the late 90s.

Why do leftists always sympathize with terrorists and say they should be kept alive to attack the U.S.?

Why won't you stop beating your wife?

Is it that you just don't understand what a fallacy is? It's ok. SO MANY of your ilk don't. Pretty much every fucking one, in fact.

It doesn't take a genius to realize Iran is a problem for stability in the Middle East.

It does take a very special type of moron to think Trump is the solution, however. I have complete confidence in the dumb fuck's ability to make a bad situation worse.

Oh, don't worry. Jared Kushner is actually in charge of our Middle East policy, so we're all good.

C'mon, guys. this isn't so bad.

I'm sure the Kurds will help us.

Maybe Syria and NATO too.

Shit.

We're fucked.

Back
Top Bottom