• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

TRUMP DECLARES HIMSELF ENEMY OF THE UNITED STATES

Wow, guess Trump has finally crossed the line. Even the CHUDS over at Free Republic are having a hard time defending this. Sure, some are defending it, claiming he meant the Democrats are ending the constitution. Others denying it was him. At least one guy said he would prefer whatever Trump wants over the Democrats. But some are not willing to go that far. One person even said he was holding his tongue so as not to get banned. (what's the matter? no 'Free Speech' at FreeRepublic?)

When even the conspiracy guzzling swamp monsters over there are starting to complain about Trump's smell, you know his time leading them is just about over.

When even the conspiracy guzzling swamp monsters over there are starting to complain about Trump's smell, you know his time leading them is just about over.
There will be no mass exodus from Camp Trumpsucker; there are far too many like the OP poster for that. Instead they will pretend to slowly forget all about the embarrassment that Cheato has levied upon them, until he’s just a bad memory in a few years.

Reactions: SLD
"That was when they suspended the Constitution. They said it would be temporary. There wasn't even any rioting in the streets. People stayed home at night, watching television, looking for some direction. There wasn't even an enemy you could put your finger on."
From The Handmaid's Tale.

There will be no mass exodus from Camp Trumpsucker; there are far too many like the OP poster for that. Instead they will pretend to slowly forget all about the embarrassment that Cheato has levied upon them, until he’s just a bad memory in a few years.
Over and over they will excuse and defend him. They don’t care about the constitution. They care about raw white power. They are fascists at heart. Even if they don’t realize it. They just think he’s god. He can do no wrong. If he says we should terminate the constitution then by golly it has to be terminated.

I wonder what the Hannity will say. At best these assholes will ignore the comment and focus on the hunter biden laptop. As if it never happened.

There’s an interesting thread defending the comment on conservativepoliticalforum.com.

At best these assholes will ignore the comment and focus on the hunter biden laptop. As if it never happened.
This is one time you can expect the best from them.

Wow, guess Trump has finally crossed the line. Even the CHUDS over at Free Republic are having a hard time defending this. Sure, some are defending it, claiming he meant the Democrats are ending the constitution. Others denying it was him. At least one guy said he would prefer whatever Trump wants over the Democrats. But some are not willing to go that far. One person even said he was holding his tongue so as not to get banned. (what's the matter? no 'Free Speech' at FreeRepublic?)

Other far right forums are using the narrative, "what the democrats did (no details of what they did of course) was so heinous Trump has no choice but to suspend the constitution".

Over and over they will excuse and defend him. They don’t care about the constitution. They care about raw white power. They are fascists at heart. Even if they don’t realize it. They just think he’s god. He can do no wrong. If he says we should terminate the constitution then by golly it has to be terminated.

I wonder what the Hannity will say. At best these assholes will ignore the comment and focus on the hunter biden laptop. As if it never happened.

There’s an interesting thread defending the comment on conservativepoliticalforum.com.

The question i would like to see asked of these republicans trying to defend or sidestep trump is this: “do you think Trump if elected President again would uphold the Constitution?” If he’s calling now for its termination why would they trust him with the power of the Presidency?

I hope this means the 2nd Amendment is out now.

I’m beinging to enjoy the sound of, “Trump wants to abolish the 2nd amendment!”

The question i would like to see asked of these republicans trying to defend or sidestep trump is this: “do you think Trump if elected President again would uphold the Constitution?” If he’s calling now for its termination why would they trust him with the power of the Presidency?
Let's not lie and pretend that gunning for the Constitution is something new for them. The modern conservative movement is founded more on a kind of angry shared opposition to various implications of the fourteenth amendment than they are united on anything in particular. What are "traditional American values"? They actually don't all agree. It could be Christian theocracy. It could be waspish suburban capitalism. It could be neofascist statism. But if you're conservative at all, you're mad that someone is held to have equal rights under Constitutional law. Rage is the glue that holds the whole thing together, and until these past two years, various decisions of the Warren Court were usually what they were enraged about, really more than anything else.

So I doubt this is going to be as much of an issue for the new right as leftists might have hoped. It's jumping the rest of the way of a pier they mounted long ago.

No, no. Remember, you only get rid of the parts you don’t like. The parts you do are obviously good.

A lot of people seem to be missing this point. Trump said that certain parts of the Constitution should be suspended, not the whole thing. As president, he should have the authority to decide which parts, not legislatures or the courts.

No, no. Remember, you only get rid of the parts you don’t like. The parts you do are obviously good.

A lot of people seem to be missing this point. Trump said that certain parts of the Constitution should be suspended, not the whole thing. As president, he should have the authority to decide which parts, not legislatures or the courts.
And to use a Sharpie to amend it whenever he feels like it, or to just think about amending it and have it automatically happen.

Sure; But if he has that authority, he's out of luck, because I used MY authority as president to declare his authority null and void.

I mean, obviously, by any sane reckoning, I don't have any authority as President of the United States; But then, right now, nor does fucking Trump, so...

There are certain forum members that won't make an appearance in this thread. :ROFLMAO:

There are certain forum members that won't make an appearance in this thread. :ROFLMAO:
Or who if they do, will find some way to interpret the thread as some personal and/or grammatical offense rendered against themselves, as opposed to trying to rationally defend the indefensible.

Yes, the flag hugging liar who swore to defend the Constitution has declared that "all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution" should be terminated, so that he can be installed as dictator.
Personally I feel that he should be locked up today, just as we would lock up anyone else who has attacked the United States and declares their intent to do so again.
I understand that because he is impotent this is simple bombast, but in the greater interest I think he should be declared an enemy of the State and treated as such.
Obviously the man is delusional, and like the crazy guy on the streecorner, he thinks he's Napoleon. He has convinced himself that he is the rightful Ruler of the Land, and is surrounded by so many sycophants that he thinks everyone else (or at least, a super majority) agrees that he is King. His animal instinct tells him (correctly) that "they" are trying to corner and kill him, and as the walls close in he will be calling for every more specific treasonous acts to be committed for his benefit.
Let's do the Republican party a YUUUUUGE favor and put that dirtbag away NOW!
Site? What actually did he say?
A number of posters provided the quote. I get you don't see it. I didn't see it either (of course, I see no reason to pay attention to anything that comes out of Mr. Trump's piehole). But now that you have seen it, I hope you see how dangerous this man really is.

In my view, what is even more frightening that Mr. Trump revealing his true tendencies, is that there are supporters who back him up or who will not stop supporting him after that statement.

Back
Top Bottom