• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump falls!! Hurt too

Trump and MAGA blaming the left and the media for this climate of political violence is the ultimate gaslighting.

There are crazy people of every stripe out there who just do crazy things because they are just crazy. But this constant drone of how Trump is a threat to democracy, how Trump is Hitler etc etc has perhaps given a few crazies something to focus on.
Trump being a threat to democracy is accurate political criticism.

No it isn't. It is fearmongering bullshit. Obviously you believe it.

Was the Big Lie and fake elector scheme leading up to J6 just a myth to you?

It still doesn't amount to an existential threat to democracy.
When did Joe Biden, Kamala Harris or Tim Walz call Trump Hitler?

True but really? You know darned well it goes on.

Trump and MAGA blaming the left and the media for this climate of political violence is the ultimate gaslighting.

There are crazy people of every stripe out there who just do crazy things because they are just crazy. But this constant drone of how Trump is a threat to democracy, how Trump is Hitler etc etc has perhaps given a few crazies something to focus on.
I think the point to be made about Trump is that beyond campaign attacks Trump really is a crazy, unstable, unhinged person. Lately he is really going off the rails. A continuous stream of falsehoods and conspiracy theories.

The Hiatns he called illegals eating cats and dogs are actualy here legally, the town sought them out because they need workers.

World leaders are visiting him? He can end the Ukraine war in a week? He is the savior of America?

Listen to his words, threatening to jail opposition if he gets elected. The man is crazy and always has been.

One day he acknowledges losing the election, the next day it was stolen. Erratic and out of control.

Trump being a threat to democracy is accurate political criticism.

No it isn't. It is fearmongering bullshit. Obviously you believe it.
"Fear mongering bullshit" is a thought stopping technique your cult has programmed you to think. Have you actually looked into all the facts that happened and not just the MAGA narrative?
Was the Big Lie and fake elector scheme leading up to J6 just a myth to you?

It still doesn't amount to an existential threat to democracy.
You just moved the goal posts. And yes, a 2nd Trump term could be an existential threat to Democracy. JD Vance said he would not of certified the election had he been in Mike Pence's position. That's partly why Trump picked him. He is picking only MAGA loyalists this time, and there are more MAGA loyalists in congress than last time as well.

It would be like a teenager who takes a car and slams it directly into the guard rails, and the car and guard rails are damaged but they successfully stop the car. You don't then hand the keys back to that teenager in a faster car this time, and say go ahead and don't worry about slamming the car into the guard rails again, it stopped the car last time so why worry?
When did Joe Biden, Kamala Harris or Tim Walz call Trump Hitler?

True but really? You know darned well it goes on.

"Fear mongering bullshit" is a thought stopping technique your cult has programmed you to think. Have you actually looked into all the facts that happened and not just the MAGA narrative?

"cult programming"? Behave yourself.

You (and many others on here) clinging on to this minor event from years ago and regurgitating it ad nauseum is just tedious. Seriously tedious.

You just moved the goal posts. And yes, a 2nd Trump term could be an existential threat to Democracy.

I don't see it even being remotely possible.

JD Vance said he would not of certified the election had he been in Mike Pence's position. That's partly why Trump picked him. He is picking only MAGA loyalists this time, and there are more MAGA loyalists in congress than last time as well.

Do you check under your bed for MAGA loyalists? So what? The 2020 election is over. You are like a Japanese soldier fighting on a pacific island that doesn't know the war is over. Move on.

Springfield. To hear people complaining about inciting violence against Trump is the zenith of tone deafness.

The school closures were hoax bomb threats, most (possibly all) of the threats came from outside the USA.
I’m sure it happens every other week in Springfield Ohio. Just Cheato’s bum luck that it happened to happen after the fucktard ran them down on national TV a half dozen times.

You gotta be dumb as a post and/or as dishonest as the apricot, to pretend these things are unrelated.

It happens every time. Trump points at a place, and voilá! It becomes a shithole.
He could do it to Santa Monica if you pissed him off, Swiz. But we all know THAT ain’t gonna happen.

You know darned well it goes on.
You misspelled “know damn well it applies”.

The school closures were hoax bomb threats, most (possibly all) of the threats came from outside the USA.
So?

Should we expect that those would have happened irrespective of what Trump and Vance have said. One doesn’t have to pin it on Trump supporters to still recognize that their rhetoric is causing issues in that town. It doesn’t matter whence the threats came; they’re Clearly coming As a response to what Trump is saying.

One would hope that a President would not be basing his opinions on what he (allegedly) “saw on TV” but on reliable, vetted information.

So why bring it up?

One would hope that a President would not be basing his opinions on what he (allegedly) “saw on TV” but on reliable, vetted information.

SOL there. But you have the choice of not voting for him. Vote for the candidate that is unburdened by what has been if you like.

One would hope a President would have an attention span of greater duration than a lit match, an IQ of at least 95 and not be kompromatted by foreign dictators.
Right wingers aren’t so particular.

Oh well, I guess morons need representation too.

"cult programming"? Behave yourself.

You (and many others on here) clinging on to this minor event from years ago and regurgitating it ad nauseum is just tedious. Seriously tedious.

You just moved the goal posts. And yes, a 2nd Trump term could be an existential threat to Democracy.

I don't see it even being remotely possible.

JD Vance said he would not of certified the election had he been in Mike Pence's position. That's partly why Trump picked him. He is picking only MAGA loyalists this time, and there are more MAGA loyalists in congress than last time as well.

Do you check under your bed for MAGA loyalists? So what? The 2020 election is over. You are like a Japanese soldier fighting on a pacific island that doesn't know the war is over. Move on.
A president:
-Who told lies repeatedly about the election being stolen for months. Whether he believed it or not is irrelevant. If he truly believes it, it is disqualifying as it shows a mind completely unhinged from reality, unable to tell the difference. If he lied about it, that makes him more insidious.

-Who then devised a fake elector scheme with a fraudulant set of electors for 7 swing states and then pressured Mike Pence to accept the fake electors, so that he would either become president or have it thrown to the Republician controlled house where they would determine

-When Mike Pence said no (something JD Vance has said he would not do), he then organized a protest on J6, during that certification of the vote.

-He then riled up the anger in the crowd to the max by telling them to fight like hell or that they wouldn't have a country anymore, that the election had been stolen and completely fraudulant, and that Mike Pence needs the courage to do the right thing. And then, being riled up, he directed them to the capital building.

-Upon arriving at the capital building, still furious after Trump riled them up, a group violently broke into the capital building, assaulted over 140 police officers, and successfully delayed the certification of the vote.

As the violence was happening, you had staffers, relatives and others begging Trump to tell his attack dogs to go home and to call in the National Guard for back up. What did he do instead? He Tweets: " Mike Pence didn't have the courage to do what should have been done to protect our Country and our Constitution." He called congressmen to pressure them to stop the certification of the vote: see, the people are really angry, we can't do it now. He urges his people to "stay peaceful" after they had already been violent and illegally broke in to the capital building.

Finally, after almost 3 hours since the perimeter of the Capital was breached and after it was clear his plot to stop the certification of the vote was not going to work, he Tweets a video of him telling them to go home.

And in the aftermath of this violent attack? Around 30% of Americans no longer trust the integrity of our elections, and literally believe Joe Biden won by fraudulant means, that essentially our democracy is already over.

Just because his attempt didn't work doesn't mean he isn't a threat. Just like you wouldn't argue that someone who attempts to murder someone but fails is no longer a threat to that person.

Yes, this clown is absolutely a threat to democracy.

Yes, this clown is absolutely a threat to democracy.
I’m pretty sure Swiz isn’t threatened. As long as you say nice things about Dear Leader, he’s no threat to you. Certainly less of a threat than say, Haitians.
It doesn’t matter who you are, even if you’re a rapist, murderer or genocidal dictator; heap praise on the apricot and he will return the lauds, give you a pardon if you get caught, and tell anyone who will listen that you’re a really Great Guy.
EVEN IF YOU ARE AN ACCESSORY TO THE MURDER OF A CAPITOL COP, WHILE SACKING THE CAPITOL TO PREVENT CONGRESS FROM CERTIFYING A FREE AND FAIR ELECTION.

Who cares about that though - KuMOLLA is a threat to democracy! Ask any idiot.

Last edited:
Somehow democracy survived.
Because some heroic Capitol cops fooled the fools, giving the convened Congress time to escape the murderous mob. Not any “somehow” or accident.
Your well cultivated ignorance of the facts doesn’t change them.

I'll still take my chances with Trump.

Be sure and show the brownshirts that post. You’ll be fine, like I said. So will every obsequious dullard who submits to His rule.

So why bring it up?

SOL there. But you have the choice of not voting for him. Vote for the candidate that is unburdened by what has been if you like.
It’s more than that, though.

To any unbiased person, Trump appears to be quite unhealthy, physically and mentally and emotionally. Sure we can just not vote for him but we know it is possible for him to win. He’s done it before.

So the question is: should he be elected, how long will he actually serve before either his own party removes him for unfitness and installs JD Vance? How much damage will be done before that happens? And of course: how much damage would JD cause? The catch is that he has not demonstrated the ability or willingness to work with..,anyone. For someone(s) yes but who is he working for? Not you and me. Not Trump really. Who?

Last edited:
how much damage would JD cause? This catcher has not demonstrated the ability or willingness to work with..,anyone. For someone(s) yes but who is he working for? Not you and me. Not Trump really. Who?
Peter Thiel, the guy who invented him.

Sorry? Why bring up the bomb threats in a town that was specifically called out by Trump during the debate? Was that town having lots of bomb threats prior to the debate?

Why does it matter to you that the threats are from (allegedly) foreign sources rather than domestic? Does that make them less concerning? Less of a disruption to the operation of the town and a menace to the communities that live there?

SOL there. But you have the choice of not voting for him.

You are correct and I will exercise that right as I deem fit.

To any unbiased person, Trump appears to be quite unhealthy, physically and mentally and emotionally.

LOL! Brandon was elected and he was a frail old man and showing signs of losing his marbles and anybody that brought it up was gaslit right up to the bitter end until he was removed, excuse me, stepped aside.

Sure we can just not vote for him but we know it is possible for him to win. He’s done it before.

Indeed, that's the way elections work. All of a sudden you don't like democracy?

So the question is: should he be elected, how long will he actually serve before either his own party removes him for unfitness and installs JD Vance? How much damage will be done before that happens? And of course: how much damage would JD cause? This catcher has not demonstrated the ability or willingness to work with..,anyone. For someone(s) yes but who is he working for? Not you and me. Not Trump really. Who?

As I said, I will take my chances with Trump over Harris. Brandon and her have done enough damage, I dread to think what damage Harris could do in a second term.

Last edited:
Sorry? Why bring up the bomb threats in a town that was specifically called out by Trump during the debate? Was that town having lots of bomb threats prior to the debate?

I should care about some mischief making from far flung keyboard warriors? Pfffft. :rolleyes:

Somehow democracy survived.
Because some heroic Capitol cops fooled the fools, giving the convened Congress time to escape the murderous mob. Not any “somehow” or accident.
Your well cultivated ignorance of the facts doesn’t change them.

I'll still take my chances with Trump.

Be sure and show the brownshirts that post. You’ll be fine, like I said. So will every obsequious dullard who submits to His rule.
The denial of reality is a hallmark characteristic of MAGAts.

Back
Top Bottom