• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

What Are You Eating Today?

It looks like it should come with an 8-ounce cup of gravy instead of your typical drink.

A bap is a roll which is a bun which is a barm cake which is a bread cake which is a cob which is a softie which is a teacake which is a stotty which is a scuffler which is a bara which is a morning roll which is a barm which is a bread bun.

Depending on what region of the UK you are in, and on the social class of your interlocutor. (If you don't know what an interlocutor is, you'd probably eat a barm).

A bap is a roll which is a bun which is a barm cake which is a bread cake which is a cob which is a softie which is a teacake which is a stotty which is a scuffler which is a bara which is a morning roll which is a barm which is a bread bun.

Depending on what region of the UK you are in, and on the social class of your interlocutor. (If you don't know what an interlocutor is, you'd probably eat a barm).
Fuck this shit. I'm going to Maccas*.

*Did I get that right?

They got a new "chef" at the prepared foods section of my grocery. They call her chef. I'll call her chef. I didn't think the Romano chicken could get any better. It did. And I've been exploring these sauces: Cindy's Kitchen. I just paired the chicken with Cindy's extra horseradish cocktail sauce. I don't think I've had this cocktail sauce since I was a kid ordering shrimp at a restaurant. I've tried Cindy's Jalapeno Ranch too which is also pretty good. If you have these available, I recommend giving them a try.

Fuck this shit. I'm going to Maccas*.

*Did I get that right?
Yes… though you could replace shit with ‘for a bunch of bananas’..

I'm still trying to figure out how to adjust to my new work schedule. Instead of going in at oh dark thirty and having to meal prep breakfast and lunch the day before, I don't go to work until Noon, and get back home at 11pm. Dinner? That's not a thing. My body is hella confused.

I'm still trying to figure out how to adjust to my new work schedule. Instead of going in at oh dark thirty and having to meal prep breakfast and lunch the day before, I don't go to work until Noon, and get back home at 11pm. Dinner? That's not a thing. My body is hella confused.
Just in time to stop at the local tavern for a drink and a good greasy bar burger.

Just in time to stop at the local tavern for a drink and a good greasy bar burger.
I used to live that life many years ago when I was a night jock at a couple radio stations. Meeting up with my stripper girlfriend at clubs after my shift ended at midnight or hitting a drive through at 2am because I was the only person remotely sober enough to drive. Getting old sucks.

Back
Top Bottom