• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

What Are You Eating Today?

Temperatures are supposed to stay relatively low today (80 degrees and cloudy) so I plan to slow cook some St Louis style rubs in the oven so that I'll have a couple days of leftovers.

The cats and I are the only ones here for a few days as the boys are in Maine with my wife.

I chopped up a blade roast the other day for a stew ($5kg cheaper than buying gravy beef etc), and it wouldn’t all fit in the pan, so the leftover meat has been in a ziplock for 2 days in the fridge. I’ll parcook some potatoes etc and cook up the meat up with them and voila - dinner!

I chopped up a blade roast the other day for a stew ($5kg cheaper than buying gravy beef etc), and it wouldn’t all fit in the pan, so the leftover meat has been in a ziplock for 2 days in the fridge. I’ll parcook some potatoes etc and cook up the meat up with them and voila - dinner!
I got one of those vacuum sealers a while back. I absolutely love it. Great deal on meat? Stock up, seal it, and freeze it.

I'm looking forward to my leftover pork ribs, some Boston baked beans and egg and potato salad for dinner. I usually have a large salad or similar with dinner but tonight I'm making an exception.

Last night's midnight snack: air fryer "pizza." Whole wheat bolillos, buttered, seasoned with basil, garlic, onion powder, salt and pepper, topped with slices of tomato and parmesan cheese and an extra sprinkle of basil on top, then 3-4 minutes in the air fryer. Aren't they gorgeous?

air_fryer_pizza.jpg

Back
Top Bottom