• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Who will be next out of Trump's kakistocracy?

Next to go?

• [STRIKE]H. R. McMaster[/STRIKE]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [STRIKE]James Mattis[/STRIKE]

• [STRIKE]Ryan Zinke[/STRIKE]

• Sonny Perdue

• Alex Acosta

• [STRIKE]Tom Price[/STRIKE]

• Ben Carson

• Elaine Chao

• Dan Coats

• [STRIKE]Nikki Haley[/STRIKE]

• Mick Mulvaney

• [STRIKE]Scott Pruitt[/STRIKE]

• [STRIKE]Dina Powell[/STRIKE]

• Chris Liddell

• [STRIKE]George Sifakis[/STRIKE]

• [STRIKE]Ricky Waddell[/STRIKE]

• Ivanka Trump

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dr. Fauci's days are now probably numbered...with FFvC retweeting a suggestion to fire him, while yapping about something unrelated.
Twiddle de Dotard said:
Sorry Fake News, it’s all on tape. I banned China long before people spoke up. Thank you
@OANN
DeAnna Lorraine said:
Fauci is now saying that had Trump listened to the medical experts earlier he could've saved more lives.

Fauci was telling people on February 29th that there was nothing to worry about and it posed no threat to the US public at large.

Time to #FireFauci...

I think if Trump fires Fauci, the GOP will get very nervous about the Trump Administration's ability to handle this pandemic competently, and will do something about it.

:hysterical:

Just kidding. Romney might raise an eyebrow, but that is it.

I think if Trump fires Fauci, the GOP will get very nervous about the Trump Administration's ability to handle this pandemic competently, and will do something about it.

:hysterical:

Just kidding. Romney might raise an eyebrow, but that is it.

Fauci, if fired, might become an unconstrained outright critic instead of the diplomat he has been to date. Every cable network (exc possibly Faux News) would try to book him 5 minutes after the firing. At worst we would get a glimpse of Fauci's true character.
Those hours and hours and hours of TV exposure onstage with the PINO have created a situation for Trump. It would be another test of the depth of his followers' stupidity, and a poor reflection on Trump if he had to start calling Fauci a quack that he never met.
I'm pretty sure his followers would pass the test part with flying colors. But not so sure Trump is ready to head down that road right now, under the current climate of ridicule. That ground probably needs to be softened up a little more.

Hogan Gidley replaces Kayleigh McEnany, who became the White House press secretary in April...no obvious reason for her departure yet...

Hogan Gidley replaces Kayleigh McEnany, who became the White House press secretary in April...no obvious reason for her departure yet...
I thought she became the Trump Campaign spokesperson.

Ok, I finally bumped into an article that made sense of it...what a weird place this Trumpworld. But McEnany isn't going anywhere...

https://wgxa.tv/news/nation-world/white-house-spokesman-moving-to-trump-campaign
Gidley will be the campaign’s national press secretary starting July 1, replacing Kayleigh McEnany, who left the position to become the White House press secretary. He has worked in the White House communications office since October 2017.

Ironic, isn't it? Someone right at the top of the "Party of Family Values" had to step away from the party machine in order to sort out her family.

This goes without saying but I think we should have added Trump to the list.

On January 21st, the mass firings of Trump toadies begins. They will ALL be leaving.

I have a little list, they never will be missed.

Back
Top Bottom