• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Who will be next out of Trump's kakistocracy?

Next to go?

• [STRIKE]H. R. McMaster[/STRIKE]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [STRIKE]James Mattis[/STRIKE]

• [STRIKE]Ryan Zinke[/STRIKE]

• Sonny Perdue

• Alex Acosta

• [STRIKE]Tom Price[/STRIKE]

• Ben Carson

• Elaine Chao

• Dan Coats

• [STRIKE]Nikki Haley[/STRIKE]

• Mick Mulvaney

• [STRIKE]Scott Pruitt[/STRIKE]

• [STRIKE]Dina Powell[/STRIKE]

• Chris Liddell

• [STRIKE]George Sifakis[/STRIKE]

• [STRIKE]Ricky Waddell[/STRIKE]

• Ivanka Trump

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rudy by the end of this week & more specifically October 3rd 2019.

Rudy isn't part of the kakistocracy, though. He's purely Trump's civilian attny, which is why his being put in contact with the Ukraine is such a bullshit move on Trump's part. It makes it clear it's for the campaign, not the nation's benefit.

Rudy isn't part of the kakistocracy, though. He's purely Trump's civilian attny, which is why his being put in contact with the Ukraine is such a bullshit move on Trump's part. It makes it clear it's for the campaign, not the nation's benefit.

Agreed. Trump doesn't seem smart. If I were him and wanted to investigate a democrat running for my spot I would go through the proper channels and use the classification process he did but with instructions stating "this must not effect the elections - use our most secure means of record keeping for this investigation." But Trump will be Trump right? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Agreed. Trump doesn't seem smart. If I were him and wanted to investigate a democrat running for my spot I would go through the proper channels and use the classification process he did but with instructions stating "this must not effect the elections - use our most secure means of record keeping for this investigation." But Trump will be Trump right? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So who chose this dumbass president? The american public. Who's just going through the motions and shuffling off into work every day as per usual? OK, well, now this has become usual. I guess we can vote and rely upon yet another campaign of "hope"-for-change-while-we-do-the-same-old-shyte election cycle.

So who chose this dumbass president? The american public. Who's just going through the motions and shuffling off into work every day as per usual? OK, well, now this has become usual. I guess we can vote and rely upon yet another campaign of "hope"-for-change-while-we-do-the-same-old-shyte election cycle.

:beatdeadhorse:

He has two right now, so yeah that can count twice.

That was in August. But we haven't mentioned Ambassador Kurt Volker who quit last week.

There are rumblings about Mulvaney.

Dammit! I gotta remember to look at the dates.

So none of his family members yet? This kleptocratic kakistocracy is tolerated by we the people. What do we expect?

I wonder when certain members of the kakistocracy will start dying of mysterious illnesses shortly after dining with Russian agents?

We all did. Even I, a legal permanent resident who cannot vote for presidents chose this dumbass. It's how the system works. If I couldn't personally get enough people on board to vote against him regardless of party affiliation then it's obvious who's at fault here. It's like sports in a way, If I fail to participate &/or assist my team in such a way that secures the win I can't just blame the other team for being better. It doesn't even matter if the other team cheated and lied their way to victory as even that should be accounted for in our strategy. It's time to hit the locker room, re-watch footage and do better next time. And with Biden and Warren being employed as our Jordan & Taurasi it doesn't seem like anything has been learned.

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/10/en...ion-after-scrutiny-in-ukraine-scandal-report/

Former Texas Governor Rick Perry is expected to resign for the Trump administration amidst scrutiny of his role in the Ukraine scandal.
“Energy Secretary Rick Perry is expected to announce his resignation from the administration by the end of November, according to three people familiar with his plans,” Politico reported Friday.
Politico reported it is “an open question how much of his retirement will be spent answering questions about the Ukraine affair, which centers on questions about whether Trump withheld U.S. military aid to pressure the government in Kiev to investigate Democratic rival
Joe Biden and his son, Hunter.”

“Perry has drawn scrutiny because he led the U.S. delegation to Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky’s inauguration in May, a visit that came as the administration was trying to determine whether the new leader would be amenable to Trump’s demands, according to a whistleblower’s report that the White House released last week.

:boom:
Another one out the door .

Good, but there is still one guy that needs to resign more than anybody.

This quote is so telling,

“While the Beltway media has breathlessly reported on rumors of Secretary Perry's departure for months, he is still the Secretary of Energy and a proud member of President Trump’s Cabinet. One day the media will be right. Today is not that day,” DOE spokesperson Shaylyn Hynes said.

She had to assure us he is proud to be in Trump's cabinet.

The "acting" people are even falling by the wayside.

https://www.npr.org/2019/10/11/736030516/acting-homeland-security-secretary-kevin-mcaleenan-is-out?fbclid=IwAR1utT-6KWCLm70Vkhuy43ylO8BPji7gm11ruAcbqFX22WUpnBF5qvsuAGM

Acting Homeland Security Secretary Kevin McAleenan is leaving his post, the latest casualty at the department responsible for protecting U.S. borders.

The departure continues a purge of leadership at the Department of Homeland Security at Trump's behest and raises more uncertainty over management at the massive agency created after the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks.

Since April, former Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen, U.S. Secret Service Director Randolph "Tex" Alles and acting U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement Director Ronald Vitiello have resigned.

Mick Mulvaney is gone.

President Trump’s post-impeachment staffing purge continued on Friday night when he fired acting White House chief of staff Mick Mulvaney, replacing him with far-right congressman and Trump mega-ally Mark Meadows.

And just in case you were wondering what Trump thinks of a President who goes through so many chiefs of staff, well...

3 Chief of Staffs in less than 3 years of being President: Part of the reason why @BarackObama can't manage to pass his agenda.

Back
Top Bottom