• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Who will be next out of Trump's kakistocracy?

Next to go?

• [STRIKE]H. R. McMaster[/STRIKE]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [STRIKE]James Mattis[/STRIKE]

• [STRIKE]Ryan Zinke[/STRIKE]

• Sonny Perdue

• Alex Acosta

• [STRIKE]Tom Price[/STRIKE]

• Ben Carson

• Elaine Chao

• Dan Coats

• [STRIKE]Nikki Haley[/STRIKE]

• Mick Mulvaney

• [STRIKE]Scott Pruitt[/STRIKE]

• [STRIKE]Dina Powell[/STRIKE]

• Chris Liddell

• [STRIKE]George Sifakis[/STRIKE]

• [STRIKE]Ricky Waddell[/STRIKE]

• Ivanka Trump

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Trump is worried about this one.

Trump Westerhout.jpg

Attachments

• Trump Westerhout.jpg
    Trump Westerhout.jpg
    152 KB · Views: 1
While we are at it, Jason Greenblatt will quit shortly after the long awaited Trump's Israeli/Palestinian peace plan is published. (which will happen shortly after Israeli elections)

It is said he's going to spend more time with his family in New Jersey, rather than, oh angling for an important appointment, that one would think a Special Middle East Envoy who contributed to the ever so anticipated Trump Peace Plan might go for.

President Ellipsis said:
I informed John Bolton last night that his services are no longer needed at the White House. I disagreed strongly with many of his suggestions, as did others in the Administration, and therefore....

....I asked John for his resignation, which was given to me this morning. I thank John very much for his service. I will be naming a new National Security Advisor next week.
In a George W. Bush White House, W would have disagreed with nuking Iran. In a Trump White House, Trump disagreed with peace deal with the Taliban in Camp David on eve of 9/11 anniversary.

Who is left that can get into this role? When Bolton isn't crazy enough for the position, can we start thinking about making Pence President... PLEASE!!!

I hate Bolton, but I hope he spills. He's the kind of forthright loudmouth who might.

One thing to say about Trump; he's chewing up and shitting out old guard republicans like a huge, orange pig.

At least he didn't call him Mike this time.

3rd Trump NSA after Twitter firing said:
I offered to resign last night and President Trump said, "Let's talk about it tomorrow."
So the Trump Admin is airing laundry in the public I see.

President Ellipsis said:
I informed John Bolton last night that his services are no longer needed at the White House. I disagreed strongly with many of his suggestions, as did others in the Administration, and therefore....
I would not NEED an advisor that agreed with me all the time. It's not advice to rubber stamp everything.
I need one that's rational and can support HIS suggestions, explaining MY options.

This is a problem, picking a CEO who likes Yes-men to run a country with complicated interests...

On the other hand, I do have to wonder, did Trump disagree with many of his suggestions when he made them, or later, when someone else said, "No, sir, that would be a criminal act (or war atrocity, or barbaric tantrum, whatever)."

"The most powerful man in Russia is whoever spoke to the Tsar last."

"The most powerful man in Russia is whoever spoke to the Tsar last."
In America it is whomever Trump delegated to the task. In 20 years, I'd like to find out what happened with the Iranian strike pullout timeline.

No argument there. If it weren't for various other factors, we would thank Trump for discrediting this guy.

Who the fuck is even left?

His family, Conway, Pompeo, the unimportant Cabinet posts,and Stephen Miller who seriously is in need of some untimely entropy.

No argument there. If it weren't for various other factors, we would thank Trump for discrediting this guy,

You mean like that he appointed him in the first place?

President Ellipsis said:
I would not NEED an advisor that agreed with me all the time. It's not advice to rubber stamp everything.
I need one that's rational and can support HIS suggestions, explaining MY options.

This is a problem, picking a CEO who likes Yes-men to run a country with complicated interests...

On the other hand, I do have to wonder, did Trump disagree with many of his suggestions when he made them, or later, when someone else said, "No, sir, that would be a criminal act (or war atrocity, or barbaric tantrum, whatever)."

Yup, a big purpose of advisors is to tell you you're wrong. The other purpose is to tell you what's right when you don't have enough personal knowledge.

His family, Conway, Pompeo, the unimportant Cabinet posts,and Stephen Miller who seriously is in need of some untimely entropy.

I don't think Pompeo has long. He was rather openly sardonic about Bolton's firing on the radio earlier today, not a good survival skill in Trump's White House.

I predict the next National Security Advisor will be some blowhard that gets on Fox News and talks shit about brown people.

Back
Top Bottom