• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Will Biden drop out? Who replaces him?

My worry about Harris is this: I think there are many people in the Northeast that can't stand her, in the same way they didn't like Hillary. Might be sexism, but that is a fact of reality the dems need to contend with on her electability. The words I'm hearing is unqualified, condescending, speaks like a kindergarten teacher, only got the job because she is a black woman. And this is coming from middle of the road democrats in my family who loved Andrew Cuomo.

If she loses Pennsylvania, the path to victory is thin.

What I hear about her is "cackles like a psychopath whenever the subject of kids dying in or foreign wars is brought up."
I haven't heard that one before, but she has cackled at some inappropriate times. I think its only a matter of time before she has a major funeral for Chuckles faux pas moment that will send her campaign sinking.
All it will take is for someone to say "10 kids were killed in a bomb strike" and you'll get the inappropriate laugh.

She may be a minority, but she's no friend to minorities. She made her fame by putting people in jail, keeping them in jail, and then keeping them even after their sentence had run out. That's why Gabbard was able to easily destroy her in the 2016 primary debate.

My worry about Harris is this: I think there are many people in the Northeast that can't stand her, in the same way they didn't like Hillary. Might be sexism, but that is a fact of reality the dems need to contend with on her electability. The words I'm hearing is unqualified, condescending, speaks like a kindergarten teacher, only got the job because she is a black woman. And this is coming from middle of the road democrats in my family who loved Andrew Cuomo.

What I hear about her is "cackles like a psychopath whenever the subject of kids dying in or foreign wars is brought up."
I haven't heard that one before, but she has cackled at some inappropriate times. I think its only a matter of time before she has a major funeral for Chuckles faux pas moment that will send her campaign sinking.
This is a presumption that forgets who she is running against.
OK. Next time I will add in the phrase, "Trump might have a major faux pas moment, too". Thanks for the tip.

All it will take is for someone to say "10 kids were killed in a bomb strike" and you'll get the inappropriate laugh.
So says Donald Trump, Sky News Australia, and the Moonies' Washington Examiner.

"Kamala laughter" is a TRUMP talking point, period.

Have you ever watched her give a speech? Did you watch her debate with Pence? SHE is all by herself a Trump talking point.

Also, she may be a minority, but she's no friend to minorities. She made her fame by putting people in jail, keeping them in jail, and then keeping them even after their sentence had run out. That's why Gabbard was able to easily destroy her in the 2016 primary debate.

Here's some humor. Joe Manchin is thinking about becoming a Democrat again and running against Harris. And, Marianne Williamson is planning on doing it too. WTF is wrong with these idiots? I thought Manchin was kind on Face the Nation this morning when he told Biden he should step down as he had so much more important work to finish out his term. Boy, was I fooled by this creep.

Have you ever watched her give a speech? Did you watch her debate with Pence? SHE is all by herself a Trump talking point.
I'm from South Jersey. Have you ever heard my accent?? HER LAUGH IS FINE. Take that ear bandage off, idk.

It is not conceivable that many who were prepared to vote for Biden will not vote for Harris.

It is conceivable that some who could not vote for Biden will vote for Harris.

Net win. Enough to win the election? We'll see. Harris's choice of VP may be critical
Exactly my thought. I just cannot imagine anyone abandoning the ticket because Harris moved to the top of it with Biden's consent? Why would they?

Her cackling is a rather well known and mocked personality trait by pretty much everyone, late night comedians included. It doens't "land with me" though I find it rather...odd.
Seriously? That's your critique? Have you ever heard Trump's laugh?
Trump is mocked by late night comedians even more than Kamala "Trump".

Also, she may be a minority, but she's no friend to minorities. She made her fame by putting people in jail, keeping them in jail, and then keeping them even after their sentence had run out.
mhmm.

they running the crook so we sent the DA.jpg

Can you provide a link to that quote?

Her cackling is a rather well known and mocked personality trait by pretty much everyone, late night comedians included. It doens't "land with me" though I find it rather...odd.
Trump is mocked by late night comedians even more than Kamala "Trump".
For good reasons.
And so is Kamala "Trump's" laughter.

Also, she may be a minority, but she's no friend to minorities. She made her fame by putting people in jail, keeping them in jail, and then keeping them even after their sentence had run out.
I found no evidence to support your claim, but, Google only goes back to 2019 now. Tell me facts regarding what Kamala Harris herself actually did to incarcerate innocent people, plural, in her role as California's DA. I mean anyone besides Edwin Ramos, who I think was correctly held. Name them.

So Joe actually did it. Now we have to face the really big question - will Democrats actually vote for a black female?
You think they didn't when they voted for the Biden/Harris ticket?
She was accompanying him on his ticket. They were doing what they prefer to do, voting for a white male.
So if they won't vote for a black woman but a black woman is on the ticket so it's okay??? That makes no sense.

You're taking my comment out of context. That comment was my response to Ford, but another poster slipped in a post before it could land directly after his. I was merely noting to Ford that mocking of her cackling is not limited to the GOP. After I saw that other comment before mine, I figured someone would probably try and twist it into something else. Thanks for not letting me down.

Ok the thread title has been definitely answered. So … who are the libertardians going to put up to counter the black female threat? Chase Oliver? Who tf is Chase Oliver? His name sounds backwards, for starters. But the main thing is, who is he going to steal votes from, if any?

Back
Top Bottom