• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Caption Contest

And this is how hunters captured the mechanic specimen for the Museum of Blue Collar Jobs.

Here we go:

05netflix-australia-threeByTwoSmallAt2X.jpg

Here we go:

That's a scene from "The Kindergarten Teacher"...:shrug: We need to agree about using or not using movie scenes, so that we can all play by the same rules. So far we don't use movie scenes.
Do you want to change the rules? As long as the majority agrees, I'm fine with it...

Here we go:

That's a scene from "The Kindergarten Teacher"...:shrug: We need to agree about using or not using movie scenes, so that we can all play by the same rules. So far we don't use movie scenes.
Do you want to change the rules? As long as the majority agrees, I'm fine with it...

I'm fairly sure I've noticed several scenes from movies in the thread. There is nothing in the rules about not using scenes from movies. All it says is "1) Winner posts a non-edited photograph (i.e., no Photoshops, paintings, or drawings). No NSFW (Not Safe For Work)."

JM2CW.

Here we go:

I'm fairly sure I've noticed several scenes from movies in the thread. There is nothing in the rules about not using scenes from movies. All it says is "1) Winner posts a non-edited photograph (i.e., no Photoshops, paintings, or drawings). No NSFW (Not Safe For Work)."

JM2CW.

Since Atheos is the Super Moderator I would leave it to him to decide if he wants to include stills from movie scenes. I never wrote the rules myself. We went with the rules updated by Humor Moderator Stacey Melissa...So Atheos, It's your call...

Back
Top Bottom