• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Evidence given by Rudy Giulianti of massive voter fraud in PA, Wi, MI, GA, VA, AZ, and NM states

Rudy is a piece of crap. Where things like him come from is a background of lies. His "proofs" have all been found to not be proofs at all. The man is one of the most shameful opportunists the world has ever seen.

Here: https://rsbnetwork.com/2020/11/live-trump-campaign-legal-team-holds-press-conference-in-dc-11-19-20/
Hopefully his speech will not be censored by big tech. This was stunning to me.

These are lawsuits that have been initiated by citizens. There is a lot I have learned about voting fraud just listening to him speak about it.

There's no law against lying by the "news".

If there really is massive voter fraud in those states it's most likely by the Republicans--virtually everything they accuse the Democrats of turns out to be a case of projection.

Furthermore, when their voter fraud claims get to court they evaporate because it is illegal to lie there.

Reactions: jab
When you've lost the support of Tucker Carlson, it's time to walk away:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJZXmiHMvLQ[/youtube]

What
Tucker Carlson could and should be doing right now is finding out if Dominion voting machines from Valenzuela were actually used like the Trump lawyers are claiming. You would think such an outrageous claim would be easy to investigate. And such evidence of rigged voting machines would not require anyone to be interviewed.

Just an FYI, the ballots are paper and hand recounts can spot any irregularities. This is literally a fake story.

Rudy is off of his rocker,

No Guliani is not off his rocker. He's getting paid hugely for doing this.
He's a lawyer. It's what they do.

And now, Guliani is Trump's personal lawyer.

Dayum! Great work, if you can get it.

Tom

Tom

Michael Cohen said he knew every day he’d be lying for Trump.

Tom

I remember Rudy hosting SNL. He could be hilarious. I think in Rudy's mind he's always been on stage taking the money.

Tom

I remember Rudy hosting SNL. He could be hilarious. I think in Rudy's mind he's always been on stage taking the money.

Presiding over Al-Qaeda bringing down the WTC must have been Guliani's greatest moment.

Now wonder Trump likes Guliani so much.
Tom

Court cases are not evidence except... The lack of evidence presented for the cases is evidence the cases themselves are a fraudulent run at the legal system against a national mandate

Court cases are not evidence except... The lack of evidence presented for the cases is evidence the cases themselves are a fraudulent run at the legal system against a national mandate
Follow the money. Guliani can laugh all the way to the bank.

I’m learning that lawyers can be willing to take on outrageous cases - it’s not their job to make the call whether what they’re defending is justifiable or not, they just have to find the best (or any) argument on behalf of their client and argue it in court. It’s the judge (or jury’s) job to decide the verdict.

Even if someone is convicted of murder with many witnesses, a lawyer or legal aid will/must argue on behalf of their client, and everyone should be represented, everyone should be able to tell their side of the story, no matter how inexcusable the crime. That’s the system.

I can see how many lawyers come off looking very bad to us commoners by defending a reprehensible killer, but everyone gets their day in court and someone has to speak on behalf of the accused.

Trumps lawyers here do seem to be going into territory that defies a real path to victory, which to me, just shows how few options there are for their campaign.

I've gotta admit, I'm surprised Dershowitz hasn't made as much of an appearance. He does have similar ambulance chasing qualities.

For a supposed lawyer, Giuliani has some real difficulty in understanding the concept of "evidence". Sheets of paper that you won't let anyone else read and leaking hair dye doesn't count.
Legal affidavits and lawsuits brought by citizens aren't evidence?

Evidence of WHAT?
I allege fraud in Florida - why so fast?
Is that evidence?
If I get a friend to write the same thing, is THAT evidence?
How about ten thousand friends?

Were you born yesterday?

For a supposed lawyer, Giuliani has some real difficulty in understanding the concept of "evidence". Sheets of paper that you won't let anyone else read and leaking hair dye doesn't count.

Evidence of WHAT?
Is that evidence?

Were you born yesterday?

I would say there's about a thousand times more claims that Trump is a lying dipshit using his ass clown lawyer to help him steal an election that Biden clearly won, so that is way more evidence than the claims of voter fraud.

Evidence of WHAT?
Is that evidence?

Were you born yesterday?

I think RVonse's attitude is that the media is imperfect, therefore it's completely reasonable to believe anything so long as news outlets dismiss it as crazy bullshit first. Makes perfect sense.

RVonse might want to watch this video where a Judge clearly explains why affidavits on their own means sweet fuck all:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_get06-tgo[/youtube]

Simply put, no evidence whatsoever and Trump's lawyers are completely full of shit. Shocking, I know.

Here: https://rsbnetwork.com/2020/11/live-trump-campaign-legal-team-holds-press-conference-in-dc-11-19-20/
Hopefully his speech will not be censored by big tech. This was stunning to me.

These are lawsuits that have been initiated by citizens. There is a lot I have learned about voting fraud just listening to him speak about it.

From the NY Times:

Giuliani in Public: ‘It’s a Fraud.’ Giuliani in Court: ‘This Is Not a Fraud Case.’

On Nov. 7, the day most media outlets called the race for Joe Biden, Rudy Giuliani stood outside a landscaping business in Philadelphia, making false claims about widespread election malfeasance.

“This is a gross miscarriage of the process that would assure that these ballots are not fraudulent,” he said. “It’s a fraud, an absolute fraud.”

Under questioning from a federal judge in Pennsylvania on Tuesday, Mr. Giuliani made a different admission: “This is not a fraud case,” he said.

Guess its a lot harder to lie in a court of law than at a press conference covered by the national media.

Giuliani is pure comedy. Just watch this presser where he has a makeup/hair dye malfunction:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F20TSx0uKVQ

How much do you want to bet that every single one of those cases will either be thrown out for lacking evidence or some other dipshittery, or cases/accusations will be dropped before getting to a legal proceeding.

This is about spectacle and spectacle only. A large percentage of Americans will believe the story because they drank the koolaid and they don't know how to fact check anything. This is nothing but a show.
If it is a show it will go away on its own. And we wont wait very long either considering a new President will be taking office in January.

As for fact checking. How does anyone fact check these days? We are in a world filled with corrupt journalism and lies. And most of the so called fact checkers are at least as heavily biased and corrupt as Rudy probably is.

The person doing the most lying is serving out the last 2 months of his putrid term at the White House. And I use the word "serving" in an extremely generic sense, since the Donald hasn't done a day of work since his shitshow took office. Some of his henchmen are also lying, but they are mostly in it to make money, not out of any loyalty to the office or the public. Mainstream US media coverage of the President has been honest by-and-large, although there are some notable exceptions (Fox and OAN come to mind, although OAN isn't mainstream anything but a shit-peddler mouthpiece of the orange excrement).

Back
Top Bottom