• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Harris Trump debate

I also love how Trump lied through his teeth about trying to “save” Obamacare, and then Harris brutally fact-checked him with the vote he instigated in Congress to wipe it out and how John McCain gave repeal the thumbs down, which she imitated. Guess The Dumpster shouldn’t have insulted McCain during the 2016 campaign! Then later he insisted, as he did in 2016, then he would replace Obamacare with “something better.” When pressed for details last night on his replacement plan, he admitted he didn’t have a plan, but the “concept” of a plan. :rofl: I’m actually surprised, however, that this blithering moron even knows the meaning of the word “concept.”

The “concept of a plan” should be a new meme. Imagine how this would have worked out historically:

“General Eisenhower, do you have a plan for the D-Day invasion of Europe?”

“No, but I have the concept of a plan!”

I think she did well. Confident, strong, and prepared. Unintimidated.

She confronted Trump's nonsense with facts. Good but she did not deliver a knockout blow.

And Taylor Swift just endorsed Kamala Harris. It is over now.
For a party that hates billionaires, you sure are obsessed with this one.
I was unaware that Cheerful Charlie was a political party.

Or that he (I'm guessing) is obsessed with anyone.

I hope that Swift inspires more people to register and vote.

It is interesting that Elvis in an interview said he is an entertainer and it was not appropriate for him to endorse candidates.
I'd say Taylor Swift isn't quite a daft celebrity like a Victoria Jackson. She is, from what I've heard, a very deft business person, like Trump, but you know... what is the word... successful. I don't particularly look to celebrities for political endorsements, though. And I'm not certain anyone on this web board could be considered obsessed with Taylor Swifts opinions on politics. If her endorsement helps move the needle on under 30s voting, I'm all for it, especially if it helps keep Trump from getting elected again and maybe start to drag the GOP away from this political horror show.

And Taylor Swift just endorsed Kamala Harris. It is over now.
For a party that hates billionaires, you sure are obsessed with this one.
1) We don’t hate billionaires; we hate billionaires who give zero fucks about anyone or anything besides their net worth and power.

2) She’s very influential with a group that may be the largest untapped political demographic in the country.

3) She’s a self-made billionaire. Trump is neither.

Trump is neither.
But he has undying support from his tireless INCEL defenders.
I guess the question comes down to whether we have more INCELS or Swifties.
If enough swifties would take it for the team then perhaps we could wipe out all the incels.

This is a joke so don’t lambaste me.

Almost 3 million likes in 49 minutes!!!
Do you have many of those people that can do the same?
I wonder how many likes she has now?

P.S. I love the cat.

1726089747814.png

It's hard to think of a more meaningful celebrity endorsement in the current climate. Very few stars still physically move cities of young people like Swift does. Maybe Beyonce? Who has not yet endorsed directly, but has been letting the Harris campaign use her beats at their events. Point is, when Taylor says jump, her "Swifties" may do more than just vote, they are apt to take concrete action. Volunteer for campaigns, register friends to vote, etc. My students talk about her kind of the ssme way they do Bernie. You know, the rare "old person worth listening to."

Almost 3 million likes in 49 minutes!!!
Do you have many of those people that can do the same?
I wonder how many likes she has now?

P.S. I love the cat.

View attachment 47718
9.5 million
WOW!
Thank you!
If some 2% of them will do voluntary work = 190.000 volunteers!
I hope she will speak to her fans about the chance to be a volunteer or something like that.
From which platform is that picture?

Folks!
Keep posting about this if there is some news.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom