• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

How should west respond to potential (likely) Russian invasion of Ukraine?

The VK propaganda link that barbos gave, only leads to a series of propaganda videos. Nothing that he described.
I checked. it shows the video I described. Video was taken by ukrainian SS unit (apparently) and posted elsewhere.
So you are as usual wrong. I reported you to the administration and await what they will do to you.

LOL
Why have you reported me?

Please give the real link.
It has gone very far when I have to ask you to get some propaganda link from you. :floofsmile:

Status of Storm Shadow Use Within Russia
It is understood that although the UK wants to give Ukraine the freedom to do what they want with the long-range weapon, it requires consensus from allies, including the US, France and a third undisclosed Nato country. A government source stressed that the UK was not blaming the US for any delay, adding that such policy changes took time.
I reckon the US has some laborious assessment process it gets dragged through.

Status of JASSM Use for F-16s
A cadre of pro-Ukraine U.S. lawmakers has been pressing the administration to loosen restrictions on Kyiv’s ability to fire U.S.-supplied weapons into Russian territory. They argue that the U.S. should keep the momentum going after Ukrainian forces crossed the border into Russia on Aug. 6.
Probably a matter of when, not if. Does politics come into play? I'd like to think not but I stopped being naive about politics after Sandy Hook. Hopefully before the end of the year then.

Back
Top Bottom