• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Joke gallery

Beagle walks into a telegraph office and grabs a blank form. He writes:
WOOF, WOOF, WOOF.
WOOF, WOOF, WOOF.
WOOF, WOOF, WOOF.
He pushes the form over to the clerk, who looks at it and says, "You only have nine words. For the same money, I can put in one more WOOF."
The beagle cocks his head and says, "But then it wouldn't make any sense."

Rufus and Waylon are sitting on the cabin porch and bored as hell. Rufus says, "Lets you and me play 20 Questions. I'll write somethin on this paper and you have to guess it in 20 questions." He scribbles DONKEY DICK on the paper and says, "Okay, go."
Waylon says, "Okay, is it somethin you can eat?"
Rufus snickers and says, "I reckon you could, if you wanted."
Waylon says, "Is it donkey dick?"

With the Super Bowl happening in Las Vegas for the first tim, Prostitutes are offering the Travis Kelce special: For an extra $50 you can score in their tight end!

A young blonde girl from California in her late teens, who moved to Texas, wanting to earn some extra money for the summer, decided to hire herself out as a "handy woman" and started canvassing a nearby up scale neighborhood.

She went to the front door of the first house and asked the owner if he had any odd jobs for her to do. "Well, I guess I could use somebody to paint the porch" he said. "How much will you charge me?" Delighted, the girl quickly responded, "How about $50?" The man agreed and told her that the paint and brushes and everything she would need were in the garage.

The man's wife, hearing the conversation, said to her husband, "Does she realize that our porch goes ALL the way around the house?"

"That's a bit cynical, isn't it?" he responded.

The wife replied, "You're right. I guess I'm starting to believe all those blonde jokes."

A few hours later the blonde came to the door to collect her money. “You're finished already??" the startled husband asked. “Yes," the blonde replied, "and I even had paint left over so I gave it two coats."

Impressed, the man reached into his pocket for the $50 and handed it to her along with a $20 tip.

"Thank you," the gal said, "And, by the way, it's not a Porch, it's a Lexus…”

Back
Top Bottom