• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Joke gallery

Unless one is a gay, how could a straight person get turned on by a same sex encounter?

You're assuming straight people are absolutely 100% straight. That's generally not reality.

One can't be a little gay, or a little straight. Sure there's bisexuals out there, but the priesthood is littered by pedos who choose that profession, or say, a scoutmaster because that gives them the perfect opportunity to get hold of little boys for their own perverted fetishes.

One most certainly can be a little gay or a little straight. Most people are not absolutely pure in their sexuality.

One can't be a little gay, or a little straight. Sure there's bisexuals out there, but the priesthood is littered by pedos who choose that profession, or say, a scoutmaster because that gives them the perfect opportunity to get hold of little boys for their own perverted fetishes.

One most certainly can be a little gay or a little straight. Most people are not absolutely pure in their sexuality.

Gay, straight, and bi are just labels. People are people and We just like to fuck.

Those would be the bi's amongst us. Around 1 person in 100. or less. Then we have Kiwis and Tasmanians males who are also fond of sheep, so much so that the flys on on trousers are of the button hole type as the sound of the zippers scared off the sheep. :floofsmile:

Those would be the bi's amongst us. Around 1 person in 100. or less. Then we have Kiwis and Tasmanians males who are also fond of sheep, so much so that the flys on on trousers are of the button hole type as the sound of the zippers scared off the sheep. :floofsmile:

As the man said: a girl for a boy, a boy for a man, but a sheep for sheer delight... (Pun intended)

Why do Scots wear kilts?
The sheep startle at the sound of a zipper.

Back in the 80's, US submarines were making North Atlantic patrols out of Holy Loch, Scotland. A boat pulled in after an extended patrol, 103 days underwater. The CO set maximum liberty and three sailors decided they'd walk into town, enjoying the fresh air.
On the High Road, they passed a pasture with sheep. The most junior sailor, a seaman fresh off of his very first patrol, looks across the field and sighs. "I wish one of those sheep would turn into Carrie Fisher. I'd take her up into that copse of trees and... man."
His LPO, a first class petty officer with seven patrols nods. "I wish one of those sheep would turn into my wife. I don't think i'd make it to the trees."
Beside them, the Chief, with 23 patrols looks up and down the road. "I wish it was dark."

What's the difference between Mick Jagger and a Scot?

-Jagger says "Hey, You, get off of my cloud!"
but a Scot says"Hey, McCloud, get off of my ewe!"

You're looking at the ones that are in the middle of the range--they have a similar level of attraction to both sexes. However, the ones that have a strong preference but not an absolute requirement are far more numerous--in the absence of the desired gender they'll take what's available in preference to nothing.

In Venezuela the economy continues to spiral. I saw a bank robber today being held up by a teller. It's so bad, I went to my ATM machine and it gave me an IOU.

Lady calls a dairy farm. "Listen, this may sound kooky, but I want to try a milk bath. Could you deliver 20 gallons of milk to my house?"
The farmer says, "Sure, lady. Pasteurized?"
"No, just up to my tits."

A guy and his wife are sitting and watching a boxing match on television. The husband sighs and complains, “This is disappointing. It only lasted for 30 seconds!” “Good,” replied his wife. “Now you know how I always feel.”

Well, it's that time of year again! So today I pulled out the old canopy and put it in our back yard and installed some bright lights inside. It's gonna be great! I can't wait to turn on the funky music in it. Because in a couple of days it will be the winter of our disco tent.

Well, it's that time of year again! So today I pulled out the old canopy and put it in our back yard and installed some bright lights inside. It's gonna be great! I can't wait to turn on the funky music in it. Because in a couple of days it will be the winter of our disco tent.
You gonna have a movie player in there?

I'd suggest Austin Powers, Island of Dr. Moreau, the Three Musketeers, the Four Musketeers... Not everything Michael York ever acted in, but i think it'd be glorious with some of York's work.

Back
Top Bottom