• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Joke gallery

What is the difference between erotic sex and kinky sex? During erotic sex you use a feather, during kinky sex you use the whole chicken.

A golden oldie from Michael O'Donoghue. Please recite this at Christmas dinner, for your family & friends.
A gay Irish priest from New Delhi
Tattooed the Lord's Prayer on his belly.
By the time that a Brahman
Read down to the Amen
He'd blown both salvation and Kelly.

Last edited:
Sarah goes to school, and the teacher says, "Today we are going to learn multi-syllable words, class. Does anybody have an example of a multi-syllable word?" Sarah waves her hand, "Me, Miss Rogers, me, me!" Miss Rogers says, "All right, Sarah, what is your multi-syllable word?" Sarah says, "Mas-tur-bate." Miss Rogers smiles and says, "Wow, Sarah, that's a mouthful." Sarah says, "No, Miss Rogers, you're thinking of a blowjob."

What do priests and Christmas trees have in common?
Their balls are just ornamental.

Were that reality there would be no pedophile priest scandal.

Yeah, I used to make a joke: "I have the sex life of a priest", meaning I never had sex. I realized soon enough it was a nonsensical joke.

“I haven’t had this much sex since I was a Boy Scout leader!” - LT Frank Drebin.

Which reminds me of this.................................What’s the difference between acne and a priest? Acne waits till you're 14 to come on your face.

Unless one is a gay, how could a straight person get turned on by a same sex encounter?

You're assuming straight people are absolutely 100% straight. That's generally not reality.

One can't be a little gay, or a little straight. Sure there's bisexuals out there, but the priesthood is littered by pedos who choose that profession, or say, a scoutmaster because that gives them the perfect opportunity to get hold of little boys for their own perverted fetishes.

Back
Top Bottom