• Welcome to the Internet Infidels Discussion Board.

Joke gallery

A husband and wife leave a session of couples therapy. He says, "Honey, I think what he said is right. We need to communicate more. A lot of times, I can't tell if you're happy. For instance, why don't you tell me when you've orgasmed?"
She says, "You said not to call you at work."
 
A college student gets a job as a room attendant at a nursing home. On his first day, his supervisor says, 'I'm sending you to straighten up Sarah's room, number 34."
He says, "Is there something special about her?"
The supervisor says, "Yes. She's 96, and she's very special. If you can handle Sarah, you'll do okay at this job."
He knocks at Sarah's door and goes in. She's lying in bed, and she looks him up and down and gives a low whistle. Then she holds up a clenched fist. She says, "Just so you know, I'll have sex with anyone who can guess what's in my hand."
He says, "A giraffe!"
Sarah says, "Close enough."
 
Back
Top Bottom