• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

The Race For 2024

At least Giuliani’s hair isn’t melting in his mug shot, as it did below. :ROFLMAO:

IMG_8659.jpeg

I think that Trump's mug shot came off exactly as he wanted it to--an angry, defiant man who feels that he is wrongly accused and being persecuted. He will use this to raise campaign funds, and his supporters will display the photo everywhere, including on mugs and t-shirts. It isn't going to help him win a general election, but it may help him to rally support for gumming up the courts with delays, objections, and appeals. I would be surprised if he wasn't practicing this look for days before showing up for arraignment.

I think that Trump's mug shot came off exactly as he wanted it to--an angry, defiant man who feels that he is wrongly accused and being persecuted. He will use this to raise campaign funds, and his supporters will display the photo everywhere, including on mugs and t-shirts. It isn't going to help him win a general election, but it may help him to rally support for gumming up the courts with delays, objections, and appeals. I would be surprised if he wasn't practicing this look for days before showing up for arraignment.
Not will, already are. They were on sale by the end of the day.

It's pretty widely reported as real,
Was it? Maybe it's real then.
Still looks fake though.
but that's the mainstream media, not anything reputable like Newsmaxx, any rando off Truth Social, or Glen Greenwald.
Oh, get off it! I thought it was fake for three reasons, and none of them have to do with Newsmax et al:
- very low res despite large size. Why? Look especially at the barely discernable Fulton County Sheriff's Office logo.
- There have been fake mug shots floating around. I assumed this one was too.
- The bad, uneven lighting makes it look fake.

The same people that claim Biden is a demented zombie made like Hillary was on death’s door during her campaign with “Weekend at Bernie’s” references, photos of handlers allegedly controlling her with special devices, etc… Trump’s posture and syntax is more like what I see in the assisted living facility where my Dad is suffering with Parkinson’s Dementia. I don’t see any of that with stuttering Joe.

Still looks fake though.
but that's the mainstream media, not anything reputable like Newsmaxx, any rando off Truth Social, or Glen Greenwald.
Oh, get off it! I thought it was fake for three reasons, and none of them have to do with Newsmax et al:
- very low res despite large size. Why? Look especially at the barely discernable Fulton County Sheriff's Office logo.
Lot of words for "My bad, sorry."

I've told you what I see, numerous times and refuse to believe what I say for some weird obsession you have to make it about right wing MAGA conspiracies. If someone doesn't agree with you it just has to be because they are in a right wing MAGA bubble, it's tedious and it's gaslighting.

I'm done with it.
Another Fizzle. Calm down Tim Pool.

The background on Jenna Ellis' mugshot can be changed to Applebee's and it wouldn't look out of place.

Why is she so happy after being indicted? Half off appetizers at Applebees for those that flip is why!

All of the mug shots are poorly lit. That cop shop needs to get someone who knows what the hell they are doing. People with selfie lights do better than that.

Still looks fake though.

Are you suggesting that you don't think Trump had a mugshot taken?

That would mean he's now on the lam.

Cue "Bad Boys" theme song...
Tom

Back
Top Bottom