• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

The Virus - Are You Affected?

Three-Quarters of Recovered Coronavirus Patients Have Heart Damage Months Later, Study Finds

Well over half a year into the COVID-19 pandemic, experts are learning more about the virus that was initially believed to be only a respiratory illness. Over time, it’s become clear that COVID-19 attacks far more than just the lungs, and new research indicates that it can leave lasting heart damage, even in formerly healthy people who have recovered from the initial symptoms.

Two new studies, both from Germany, examined the effects of COVID-19 on the heart, with one focusing on recovered patients and the other on older victims of the virus.

The first study, published Monday in JAMA Cardiology, found that three-quarters of recovered COVID-19 patients were left with structural changes to their hearts, even two months later.

Herman Cain went to Trump's rally last month and contracted covid. He died this morning from the disease.

Herman Cain went to Trump's rally last month and contracted covid. He died this morning from the disease.

Sorry for your loss. Were you two close ?

The point is a denier died of Covid.

As I've mentioned before, a former co-worker of mine lost his wife to the virus. When I mentioned this to a denier, he said "are you SURE she died of the virus?"

This is the current paradigm. In the minds (and I use the term loosely) of the deniers, Cain, my friend's wife, and the other 150k people didn't die of COVID. It's all a conspiracy to keep people at home, destroy the economy, and force citizens to fraudulently vote by mail so that Trump will lose the election and hydroxychloroquine will not be able to miraculously save everyone.

I'm not being sarcastic. People actually believe this.

As I've mentioned before, a former co-worker of mine lost his wife to the virus. When I mentioned this to a denier, he said "are you SURE she died of the virus?"

This is the current paradigm. In the minds (and I use the term loosely) of the deniers, Cain, my friend's wife, and the other 150k people didn't die of COVID. It's all a conspiracy to keep people at home, destroy the economy, and force citizens to fraudulently vote by mail so that Trump will lose the election and hydroxychloroquine will not be able to miraculously save everyone.

I'm not being sarcastic. People actually believe this.
What you are saying is the truth. Half of my family is preaching this, and are posting the most insane videos you can imagine as "proof". It has reached the point that I have had to put them on ignore in Facebook to keep my sanity.

Ruth

150,000 additional Americans decided to become reckless motorcyclists this year, over and above the number who die in a typical year.

Never mind masks, we should make wearing of motorbike helmets and leathers compulsory for anyone who leaves their home, whether or not they admit to planning to ride a motorbike.

150,000 additional Americans decided to become reckless motorcyclists this year, over and above the number who die in a typical year.

Never mind masks, we should make wearing of motorbike helmets and leathers compulsory for anyone who leaves their home, whether or not they admit to planning to ride a motorbike.

Given a baseline of less than 40000 road fatalities in 2018, that's quite an increase.

Maybe they should ban motor vehicles instead of prescribing masks...

https://www.iihs.org/topics/fatalit...l crash totals,per 100 million miles traveled.

We drove the hour and 40 minutes it takes to get to the southern border of Maine where we could get rapid C19 tests in preparation for our vacation to Maine to avoid the 14 day quarantine. All Negative. We are now back home in Massachusetts waiting out the tropical storm and have 72 hours to get back across the Maine border to be legal.

It sucks that you need real medical reason to take the test in Massachusetts. And there are few places in Maine for visitors to get the test. I'm sure that there are gobs of illegal visitors. We decided to be legal. $25 per test isn't bad. I'm sure that Maine is subsidizing the tests to get as many legal visitors as they can with their limited testing for such purposes.

That insufferable prick Eric Garcetti, mayor of Los Angeles has come up with a new diktat to fuck with the people of Los Angeles. So there was a large party at a mansion in LA that ended up with people getting shot, one person was killed (no doubt this will be attributed to Covid). It was quite amusing to see the local news channels broadcasting the party from their helicopters at about 10:00pm last night with the news anchors aghast that attendees were *gasp!, clutch pearls* not wearing masks and jeezus christ, is that loud music and dancing ?!! OMG !!! Anyway, much later the police had to step in when the gun play started as gang bangers started shooting it out. As a result, Garcetti is going to have the DWP come out and shut the water and power off at parties !! I think it was the dancing that put him over the edge.

That insufferable prick Eric Garcetti, mayor of Los Angeles has come up with a new diktat to fuck with the people of Los Angeles. So there was a large party at a mansion in LA that ended up with people getting shot, one person was killed (no doubt this will be attributed to Covid). It was quite amusing to see the local news channels broadcasting the party from their helicopters at about 10:00pm last night with the news anchors aghast that attendees were *gasp!, clutch pearls* not wearing masks and jeezus christ, is that loud music and dancing ?!! OMG !!! Anyway, much later the police had to step in when the gun play started as gang bangers started shooting it out. As a result, Garcetti is going to have the DWP come out and shut the water and power off at parties !! I think it was the dancing that put him over the edge.

Good for him. The shooting obviously made them realize the problem that had been flying under the radar.

Why are you so eager to see people die?

The insufferable prick of a governor of the state of California intends on early release of roughly 18,000 inmates from prison due to Covid;

California state prison officials say as many as 17,600 inmates may be released early due to the coronavirus. That’s 70% more than previously estimated and a total that victims and police say includes dangerous criminals who should stay locked up. Among those released last week was Terebea Williams, who served 19 years of an 84 years-to-life sentence for first-degree murder, carjacking and kidnapping. She was deemed at high medical risk for the virus, though officials couldn’t say what put her in that category. The earlier releases also are causing consternation as probation officers and community organizations scramble to provide housing, transportation and other services for inmates who may pose a public health risk because several hundred have been paroled while still contagious.

News

Fuckwit Newsom, not content with the thousands of deaths of elderly in care homes now throws a bunch (probably hundreds) of contagious inmates on to the streets doing who knows what. And still has the audacity to stand behind a podium lecturing, scolding and finger wagging about masks to ordinary CA citizens. But actually, not in the last couple of days. Why ? Possibly due to the fuck up with Covid data collection in California.

Isn't California the state that tells people they can't burn trash during the dry season? What's the sense in that? Why do California residents put up with such fascist repression? What a man does in the privacy of his own backyard is his own business.

Isn't California the state that tells people they can't burn trash during the dry season? What's the sense in that?

paradise-cars.jpg

The insufferable prick of a governor of the state of California intends on early release of roughly 18,000 inmates from prison due to Covid;

California state prison officials say as many as 17,600 inmates may be released early due to the coronavirus. That’s 70% more than previously estimated and a total that victims and police say includes dangerous criminals who should stay locked up. Among those released last week was Terebea Williams, who served 19 years of an 84 years-to-life sentence for first-degree murder, carjacking and kidnapping. She was deemed at high medical risk for the virus, though officials couldn’t say what put her in that category. The earlier releases also are causing consternation as probation officers and community organizations scramble to provide housing, transportation and other services for inmates who may pose a public health risk because several hundred have been paroled while still contagious.

News

Fuckwit Newsom, not content with the thousands of deaths of elderly in care homes now throws a bunch (probably hundreds) of contagious inmates on to the streets doing who knows what. And still has the audacity to stand behind a podium lecturing, scolding and finger wagging about masks to ordinary CA citizens. But actually, not in the last couple of days. Why ? Possibly due to the fuck up with Covid data collection in California.

So stay home fella.

Back
Top Bottom