• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Things that make you laugh...

344895976_217133877735033_3925501046042348632_n.jpg

I sometimes feel that the spammers don't know me at all.

My email address is both ancient (so it's on every spam list there is); And has a US TLD (.com, rather than .com.au), so they often target me with strictly US products or services that I couldn't possibly use, even if I wanted to.

But this morning, this gem was in my "Junk" folder:

D61E423D-EEBD-4620-A0C6-6C30926026A7.png
I really don't need this shit at 4am...

I sometimes feel that the spammers don't know me at all.

My email address is both ancient (so it's on every spam list there is); And has a US TLD (.com, rather than .com.au), so they often target me with strictly US products or services that I couldn't possibly use, even if I wanted to.

But this morning, this gem was in my "Junk" folder:

View attachment 43371
I really don't need this shit at 4am...
So how many did you order?

So I saw this t shirt in an airport and surreptitiously took a pic. Dude worships a buffalo! Now that’s cool! I might have to join this guys religion. But I didn’t say anything to him.27272D40-A873-4D9A-88E4-31D9D98C1713.jpeg

So I saw this t shirt in an airport and surreptitiously took a pic. Dude worships a buffalo! Now that’s cool! I might have to join this guys religion. But I didn’t say anything to him.View attachment 43373
I tried to start a religion where we worship the humble pig…. The provider of ham, bacon, crackling and roast pork.

Reactions: SLD
India tri
So I saw this t shirt in an airport and surreptitiously took a pic. Dude worships a buffalo! Now that’s cool! I might have to join this guys religion. But I didn’t say anything to him.View attachment 43373
I tried to start a religion where we worship the humble pig…. The provider of ham, bacon, crackling and roast pork.
India tried that with cows. Didn’t work at all, in fact it kept them from the bliss of beef. Turns out that eating your object of worship only works symbolically, like Christians with their wine and wafers.

Back
Top Bottom