• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Things that make you laugh...

But[ent]hellip[/ent] but[ent]hellip[/ent] the existence of transgender people offends me! Why won't anyone take my feelings into account? Shouldn't my desire for them to not exist take precedence over their desire for people to use the correct pronouns? What about my feelings? Why are you being such a snowflake? Waaaaaah! Waaaaaaaaaaaaah! [/conservolibertarian]

View attachment 13910

It's a fair cop.

I myself have been dead for over 20 years.
Oh, how I wish that were true. You and I would be in on the deceit (and hopefully well paid for it) and Angelo would be a mere figment of someone's cheeky imagination.

Back on topic:

ee1c8dc8e125c7bd7969a97545877bb3--monitor-lizard-reptiles.jpg

Saw a description of someone that struck me as funny: "He had the look of someone who has Taylor Swift tied to a railroad track somewhere."

Rob

That explains the stabbing. You call that striped psycho "Waldo" and he's going to fuck you up.

Wrote my first check of the new year. without much thought or any pause, put the date as 2018.
When I realized that I'd done so, that I hadn't inadvertently put '2017' due to habit, I felt SO adult.

Then I realized I'd just written my monthly house payment for twelve dollars.

Wrote my first check of the new year. without much thought or any pause, put the date as 2018.
When I realized that I'd done so, that I hadn't inadvertently put '2017' due to habit, I felt SO adult.

Then I realized I'd just written my monthly house payment for twelve dollars.

Where do you live, an outhouse twenty miles from the nearest road? :)

Back
Top Bottom