• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump Tests Positive For Covid-19

If I thought there was a tri-omni entity that was attentive to my prayers, I would pray that when I awoke tomorrow the planet would be inhabited by only around 1 billion humans, Trump wouldn't be one of them and all of the 1 billion could thrive while maintaining a diverse ecology, not causing mass extinctions ...

The health of one singularly malicious human certainly wouldn't be near the top of my list.

Alright, I'll confess. I saw someone on Twitter make that joke. So I stole it myself.

For Kellyanne Conway, she'd admit testing positive for Covid-19, but she wouldn't concede that she had the virus. It is, admittedly, not funny, but I think quite accurate.

Yes, I took a medical test that said I was positive for Covid-19, but that doesn't mean I have Covid-19. There are complicated biological things we are dealing with. Antibodies for coronaviruses can look similar, so while I might have tested positive, that is all we know. I can't say with certainty that I have Covid-19.
Alright, I'll confess. I saw someone on Twitter make that joke. So I stole it myself.
The greatest comedians hide their sources the best. ;)

Robert Reich on Twitter: "Shh don’t tell the Republicans, but at Walter Reed they have socialized medicine." / Twitter

Ron Johnson: Senate GOP's third positive Covid-19 case threatens quick Barrett confirmation - CNNPolitics - he's R-WI. He joins Mike Lee R-UT and Thom Tillis R-WI.

The coronavirus is most deadly if you are older and male — new data reveal the risks

Mortality Risk of COVID-19 - Statistics and Research - Our World in Data

Trump’s age, weight, and sex put him at higher risk of severe Covid-19 disease - Vox - "While his age, sex, and weight may elevate his risk, his race and privilege may protect him. "

For Trump's age, the average mortality rate is 5% to 15%, depending on which country, and that gives him an average of 10%. So he nevertheless has a 90% chance of surviving it.

President Trump has been stricken with Covid-19. I heard that millions have prayed for him. When I prayed, I didn't ask God to heal Donald Trump. I begged God to heal him.
Certain people hate Trump but he does not deserve to have Covid-19. Nobody does. I'm asking everybody who reads this to pray for President Trump. If you already have been praying for him, I thank you.
I'm not a Joe Biden supporter, but I sure hope that he doesn't get the Coronavirus. Let's hope and pray that President Trump gets well.
Too bad 200,000 other people didn't have families that begged god for a speedy recovery.

Trump's huge medical team say that Trump is improving and his symptoms are less today. Wouldn't it be nice if we all had that type of medical care. I doubt most of us would even have access to the experimental treatments that he is receiving.

Meanwhile, Chris Christie just tested positive.

Beating up on Trumpo is like beating up on someone with a mental handicap that acts like an idiot. What's the point of besting such a person?

Not really. Trump willfully harms individuals, his undesired groups, the country, and the world needlessly. His actions and in-actions have caused needless suffering and death. All to satisfy his cruel ego.
He's like a dog that shits on my sidewalk. Should I take a 2x4 to the dog's head? No. But I'd love to take a 2x4 to the dog's ass, and would, given the chance.

And why are Trump and his ilk even testing? They're obviously trying to have it both ways. No one is forcing them to spend all this money on all this testing. They're a bunch of fucking hypocrites.

So, the asshole in the WH was diagnosed with COVID on Wednesday morning but he still went to MN and NJ. What a disgusting POS he is, but most of us already knew that.

So, the asshole in the WH was diagnosed with COVID on Wednesday morning but he still went to MN and NJ. What a disgusting POS he is, but most of us already knew that.

Trump? On Wednesday? Is this on a reputable news site somewhere?

NPR said his doctor mentioned “72 hours into diagnosis...”

Trump's Doctor Says He's 'Doing Very Well,' But Source Calls Next 48 Hours 'Critical' : Live Updates: Trump Tests Positive For Coronavirus - https://www.npr.org/sections/latest...e-doctor-briefs-on-president-trumps-condition

Trump? On Wednesday? Is this on a reputable news site somewhere?
From The Washington Post:
At a Saturday morning news conference, President Trump’s medical team suggested the president knew he tested positive for the coronavirus earlier than had been reported. Sean P. Conley, Trump’s physician, said we’re “72 hours into the diagnosis,” meaning the president could have tested positive as early as Wednesday.

Members of Trump’s medical team at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center said the president is fever-free and that they are “extremely happy” with the progress he has made. But the team refused to answer key questions about when the president was first diagnosed and first symptomatic, and whether he had received supplemental oxygen.

Adding to the confusion, a White House official, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because that person was not authorized to discuss the president’s health, said after the briefing that the doctor misspoke about the timing of the president’s diagnosis and treatment. The White House has not commented on the record about the doctor’s remarks and whether they contradict the timeline communicated to the public by Trump and the White House.
Article is here: https://www.washingtonpost.com/elections/2020/10/03/trump-covid-live-updates/

Ruth

doctor said:
As of this afternoon the President remains fatigued but in good spirits. He’s being evaluated by a team of experts, and together we’ll be making recommendations to the President and First Lady in regards to next best steps.

Again with the 'good spirits'. The fatigue is worrying because as a complete layman, that means he is getting a reduced amount of oxygen, which clearly implies the virus is setting up shop in his lungs. Again, I'm not a doctor and I shouldn't be making statements like these and expect anyone to believe me, but I have a gut feeling and if Red Hats have taught me anything, the gut is where the brain is.

Since when do hospital patients get top shelf booze?

(I have heard of them getting booze in unusual situations. At least in the past the standard treatment for methanol poisoning was keeping the patient drunk. If the hospital didn't have the normal IV ethyl alcohol they would just have the patient drink measured amounts of booze. The intent was to saturate a metabolic pathway with ethyl alcohol so the methyl alcohol going through it was minimized.)

What a reckless ass. Knowingly being infected and infecting others. Is that a crime? And if someone dies can he be charged with murder?

We knew there were several mammalian species susceptible to infection by the SARS-Cov-2 virus. Are these the first known infections of reptiles?

You mean corpses animated by the dumbest demons they could find in hell?

Huh? What corpses? They are either outright demons or fools possessed by demons.

Back
Top Bottom