• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Who will be next out of Trump's kakistocracy?

Next to go?

• [STRIKE]H. R. McMaster[/STRIKE]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [STRIKE]James Mattis[/STRIKE]

• [STRIKE]Ryan Zinke[/STRIKE]

• Sonny Perdue

• Alex Acosta

• [STRIKE]Tom Price[/STRIKE]

• Ben Carson

• Elaine Chao

• Dan Coats

• [STRIKE]Nikki Haley[/STRIKE]

• Mick Mulvaney

• [STRIKE]Scott Pruitt[/STRIKE]

• [STRIKE]Dina Powell[/STRIKE]

• Chris Liddell

• [STRIKE]George Sifakis[/STRIKE]

• [STRIKE]Ricky Waddell[/STRIKE]

• Ivanka Trump

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ETA: Thanks to Ziprhead for putting a strike-through on the names of the already exorcised. :)

Cool, thanks, Zip. You can also strike out Tom Price, Scott Pruitt, George Sifakis, and Ricky Waddell. Almost half the list is gone.

Sarah Sanders is supposed to leave at the end of the year....

I saw a cluster of reports LAST JUNE that Sarah Huckabee Sanders was leaving Trumpland by the end of the year, but none more recent then that... and she denied she was going anywhere. Is there a recent update that I missed?

Sarah Sanders is supposed to leave at the end of the year....

I saw a cluster of reports LAST JUNE that Sarah Huckabee Sanders was leaving Trumpland by the end of the year, but none more recent then that... and she denied she was going anywhere. Is there a recent update that I missed?

Maybe not? I guess I had just been counting on it so hard I never considered it wouldn’t happen....sigh...

Defense Secretary Mattis just quit.

Hired a war dog. Can't be surprised if he quits when we refuse to wage war.

And let the Kurds, who were the ones actually doing the fighting for us in Syria, get slaughtered by both the Syrian military and Turkey. But I'll bet that wasn't discussed when Bonespurs spoke with Erdogan two days ago.

Who would be foolish enough to allie with us in the future?

It was Bonespurs Christmas present to Putin and Turkey.

Trump gives another blow job to Putin.

The worse pact ever. One member remains of the Mattis-Tillerson-Mnuchin suicide pact.

And let the Kurds, who were the ones actually doing the fighting for us in Syria, get slaughtered by both the Syrian military and Turkey. But I'll bet that wasn't discussed when Bonespurs spoke with Erdogan two days ago.

Probably the Kurd's yet again. We've used them like a whore and dumped them twice before. Why not now as well....

True (including Iran), but its not a good reason to stay...as we never belonged there IMPOV.

FFvC is kind of like a broken military clock...

Nothing new there. Was going to happen eventually, the US recruits cannon fodder, not friends. Maybe if they're lucky we'll give them refugee status after the ethnic cleansing begins, so they can move to a suburb with their surviving children and be sneered at by their neighbors for daring to outlive the experience of fighting for our freedom while having the wrong color skin. Like the Hmong, and the Lao, and the Haitian, and...

At what point do we start panicking, noticing that the custodial staff who is high on 20+ years of AM Radio BS is left running the store?

With these resignations, I'm noticing an unintended (???) consolidation of power in the White House to people who aren't confirmed by the Senate. The US currently doesn't appear to have a President.

Back
Top Bottom