• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Who will be next out of Trump's kakistocracy?

Next to go?

• [STRIKE]H. R. McMaster[/STRIKE]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [STRIKE]James Mattis[/STRIKE]

• [STRIKE]Ryan Zinke[/STRIKE]

• Sonny Perdue

• Alex Acosta

• [STRIKE]Tom Price[/STRIKE]

• Ben Carson

• Elaine Chao

• Dan Coats

• [STRIKE]Nikki Haley[/STRIKE]

• Mick Mulvaney

• [STRIKE]Scott Pruitt[/STRIKE]

• [STRIKE]Dina Powell[/STRIKE]

• Chris Liddell

• [STRIKE]George Sifakis[/STRIKE]

• [STRIKE]Ricky Waddell[/STRIKE]

• Ivanka Trump

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
isn't it about time for The Trump to tweet that he has every confidence in Donald Trump?

Not that he knows him very well, he was just a guy that showed up in the office from time to time during the campaign... I don't even know what he was doing there, half the time.

It's definitely by design.

If, by "design" you mean laziness, incompetence and the fact that Trump (justifiably) doesn't trust anyone.

That, and the whole small government imperative, plus right wing hubris in thinking they are competent and don't need anyone else.
Certainly Trump is lazy as all heck, but you have the executive staff that have seen an enormous opportunity to enact policies. And with fewer "deep state" (read qualified) staff in the way to give such policies the finger, it makes it easier to enact this stuff.

The fewer people standing around, the more consolidated power becomes in the hands of a few radicals. Miller, Bolton, Bannon for a bit... way too much power, and not enough people standing in their way.

Kirstjen Nielsen is out, apparently. A guy named Kevin McAleenan is her replacement. Not surprised she is leaving, but I am astonished people would still put their hand up for this gig.

Alles has been removed as head of the secret service. Apparently Trump has put his cacodemon Steve Miller in charge of a wholesale purge of the Department of Homeland Security.

Kirstjen Nielsen is out, apparently. A guy named Kevin McAleenan is her replacement. Not surprised she is leaving, but I am astonished people would still put their hand up for this gig.
Apparently, Nielsen's replacement is dictated by law and the law does not indicate that "Kevin McAleenan" is the replacement, at least not right now. Not that it matters.

Apparently, Nielsen's replacement is dictated by law and the law does not indicate that "Kevin McAleenan" is the replacement, at least not right now. Not that it matters.
link

Well, she is gone too now. Looks like there are more openings at Homeland Security than people filling positions. Consolidation of power.

Back
Top Bottom