• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Will Biden drop out? Who replaces him?

It's not actually a book. Rather, the US constitution. Treason. While it rarely actually results in a death sentence it can.

US Constitution Article III said:
§3 Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court. The Congress shall have Power to declare the Punishment of Treason, but no Attainder of Treason shall work Corruption of Blood, or Forfeiture except during the Life of the Person attainted.

It says nothing about trespassing in the Capitol being "treason".
If only they were merely trespassing and not actively seeking out members of Congress to assassinate.

If only they were merely trespassing and not actively seeking out members of Congress to assassinate.
Yeah, looks like an assassin.
h_56604622.jpg

In any case, nothing 1/6ers did fulfils Art. III, §3 of COTUS.

And compare what he did to people who occupy territory (such as Capitol Hill in Seattle) with armed force.
NINTCHDBPICT000588630535-2.jpg

The latter image comes much closer to Constitution's phrase "levying War against [the United States]" that the former. At least these #BLMers were heavily armed and took US territory with armed force.

Last edited:
They were not protesting a result of an election: they were attempting to stop the peaceful lawful transfer of power from one administration to the next, the very foundation of our country.
My issue is not that 1/6ers were aggressively prosecuted. My issue is that the 2020 #BLM and Antifa rioters, arsonists, looters and armed occupiers were not.

I have discovered here over the years that you can recklessly call someone here a racist, white supremecist or a cunt
I believe dispensation for the last is reserved for Australians (and possibly certain Brits)...
Thank you for the dispensation for Aussies but I will not need to make use of it.
Bilby and I have already agreed to divvy up your share. Otherwise some Kiwi cunt might use them instead.

h_56604622.jpg

And compare what he did to people who occupy territory (such as Capitol Hill in Seattle) with armed force.

The latter image comes much closer to Constitution's phrase "levying War against [the United States]" that the former. At least these #BLMers were heavily armed and took US territory with armed force.
You are under the impression that the 1/6 insurrectionists were unarmed? They were armed.. Unlike the BLM protesters you abhor, they were actively looking fur specific targets for capture and assassination. People died. More people would likely have died if not for the courage of Officer Eugene Goodman.

I know you despise black people or at least those who are not bowing and scraping before white supremacists but the truth is that there were two deaths during the Minneapolis riots, including one man who was shot by a shop owner who erroneously believed that he was trying to run his store abd a man who died in a fire set by someone NOT from Minneapolis but someone from outside the metropolitan area.

More people died because of the Capitol insurrection which intended to prevent the peaceful transfer of power.

You are under the impression that the 1/6 insurrectionists were unarmed? They were armed..
Certainly not nearly as heavily as Warlord Raz and his troops who occupied Capitol Hill in Seattle and held it for weeks.
Unlike the BLM protesters you abhor, they were actively looking fur specific targets for capture and assassination. People died.
I see what you did with this juxtaposition. Nobody was captured. Nobody was assassinated. The only people who died on 1/6 was an unarmed woman who was trespassing and who shot by police and a police officer who suffered a stroke.
More people would likely have died if not for the courage of Officer Eugene Goodman.
All respect to him, but we should also not inflate 1/6 while downplaying 2020 Insurrections.
I know you despise black people or at least those who are not bowing and scraping before white supremacists
Bullshit. I despise the 2020 rioters and their apologists no matter their race. And I despise them because of their actions, not the color of their skin.
but the truth is that there were two deaths during the Minneapolis riots, including one man who was shot by a shop owner who erroneously believed that he was trying to run his store abd a man who died in a fire set by someone NOT from Minneapolis but someone from outside the metropolitan area.
Even if only 2 people were killed in Minneapolis, the riots were much more widespread than that. People died as result of these riots throughout the United States. Including an 8 year old girl in Atlanta.
As far as "a man who died in a fire set by someone NOT from Minneapolis but someone from outside the metropolitan area", what does it matter if he was from outside the metro area? And are you referring to Montez Lee who set the fire that killed a man in a pawn shop"? He got a sweetheart deal - only 10 years for killing a man in a politically motivated arson. The federal prosecutor (one of Merritt Garland's boys) was openly on the side of the arsonists and argued for leniency based on his #BLM beliefs. He is also from Rochester, which is not too far away.
Rochester man gets decade in federal prison for arson during George Floyd riots
Prosecutors argued for shorter sentence in 2020 arson that killed a man
More people died because of the Capitol insurrection which intended to prevent the peaceful transfer of power.
No, they did not.

I have discovered here over the years that you can recklessly call someone here a racist, white supremecist or a cunt
I believe dispensation for the last is reserved for Australians (and possibly certain Brits)...
Thank you for the dispensation for Aussies but I will not need to make use of it.
Would you like your dispensation to be applied to another possibly objectionable word you are more likely to need to use?
😂
As long as you never call me late for lunch we will have no troubles.

Bilby and I have already agreed to divvy up your share. Otherwise some Kiwi cunt might use them instead.
Those damn Kiwi bounders and cads.

h_56604622.jpg

They were not, in fact, allowed to do so.

They were not protesting a result of an election: they were attempting to stop the peaceful lawful transfer of power from one administration to the next, the very foundation of our country.
Same thing as your normal black window breaker, in the minds of trumppaplogists.

Same thing as your normal black window breaker, in the minds of trumppaplogists.
Thing is, I'm pretty certain Derec does not like Trump.

That’s why I don’t call him a trumpsucker. He doesn’t promote the Apricot, just excuses him at every opportunity, claiming it’s in the interest of “balance”. 🙄
F’rinstsnce pushing the false equivocation of the 1/6 insurrection with any BLM protest.

My issue is not that 1/6ers were aggressively prosecuted. My issue is that the 2020 #BLM and Antifa rioters, arsonists, looters and armed occupiers were not.
And that “whataboutism” is relevant to this thread’s topic because…?

Derec is upset that the people that committed crimes of violence and destruction during some of the #BLM protests weren't stupid enough to post evidence of their actions on social media which could be easily used to convict them of their crimes... like the January 6th rioters did.

It is not "white supremacy" to not want to be replaced within one's own country.
Yes, it is.
Indeed.

If not racism, what does it even mean to be "replaced"?

Are people worried that the rest of the country might be replaced with people they don't know personally? Because that's already a thing.

Are they worried that the rest of the country might disagree with their politics? Because that's also already a thing. Religion? Already a thing. Accent? Already a thing. Education level? Already a thing.

If NOT appearance - specifically skin colour - then with what might the millions of people you don't know be replaced?

Are they worried that they will be replaced by people who abuse or deride minorities? Because if so, I am failing to see how that changes anything at all.

t is not "white supremacy" to not want to be replaced within one's own country.
Yes, it is.
Very much so. Pretty much everyone else realise being replaced means "you're shit and you're not improving". For some white fellas they think it's time to cry victim.

I pity those foos. Feel free to add your memes, derec.

The vegan shaman in the ridiculous hat is a world renowned cold blooded assassin. 1/6 was the first mission he has failed. Lucky let off I say.

their terror of being "replaced" within their own country,
It is not "white supremacy" to not want to be replaced within one's own country. There is a type of white person that hates their own and wants to be replaced. They are usually found on the far left and view anybody who does not agree with them as "white supremacists".
It most certainly is white supremacy.

The thing is everyone is going to be replaced. It's inevitable until immortality is discovered. Thus the only question becomes what do those replacements look like? And if you care what their skin color is you're racist.
They can get you fired for a sneer. They can get you arrested for a joke.
The first one is certainly true. The second is true in places like UK.
You realize people like to express actual feelings with jokes? Just because it's a "joke" doesn't make it automatically acceptable.

The goal wasn't some armed takeover. The goal was to prevent certification of the vote and thus throw the election to the House where it would be decided on a one vote per state basis. It's called a palace coup.
They did not prevent certification though. The trespass lasted a relatively short time. Unlike the 2020 riots that you keep downplaying even though they resulted in billions in property damage, a number of deaths and also armed occupation of territory for significant amounts of time. Don't you think those people should have been aggressively prosecuted as well?

Their actions should certainly not be excused just because the prosecutors, including the current attorney general, agree with their politics.
Because they failed. Everyone got away. The seditionists were hauled out and things continued. Think of what would have happened if they had killed Pence.

As for 2020, the government bends over backwards to avoid another Waco. Sometimes too far backwards I think.

Back
Top Bottom