• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Will Biden drop out? Who replaces him?

It must come as a great relief to you that he will continue to be your governor. I'm very happy for you. You've still got your hobbyhorse to complain about.
Wouldn't make much difference. California Republicans make identical complaints about every Democratic governor. Somehow, we keep electing the worst governor in the history of the state, guilty of vague but compelling unspeakable crimes.

vague but compelling unspeakable crimes
Those are all the RAGE in republican circles these days.
I keep hearing about Biden's treason - ask what it is and they repeat the phrase "Biden is guilty of treason".
Same with "the Biden Harris disaster". They can't say what it is, but their orange oracle sez it exists, so...
"The horrible economy" - another invented RW boogeyman they can't spell out, past "things were cheaper under Trump".
Well, yeah.
"Things" were even cheaper under Obama. And MUCH cheaper under Clinton, who saw prices higher than what they were under Carter.
But not as high as under Bush II.

Why are these morons content to just say "disaster" like a bunch of retarded parrots, never wondering where the actual disaster is?
I mean, when we say "Trump was a disaster" it is easy enough to spell out specific damage he did, people who died because of his policies, crimes he committed etc. etc.. All the shit they ascribe to Biden (now Harris) - except no ability to point out and treason, disaster or anything else they assert so blindly.
Oh well. Idiots will be idiots.

Because they know what the real "disaster" is, in their heart of hearts, but you aren't supposed to say it aloud. Not in public. Not in so many words.

The downfall of three centuries of white supremacy in this country, and the spineless or outright malevolent politicians who have allowed that downfall, is the only true political issue for the alt-right. Even their sexism, even their xenophobia, even their homophobia plays second fiddle to their terror of being "replaced" within their own country, and their culture erased by those whose cultures they once stole. But you cannot just admit it, because we're already in phase two. The liberals own the media. They can get you fired for a sneer. They can get you arrested for a joke. So you must talk around the point. Hillary is "terrible". The Bidens are a "crime family". That black woman is "unqualified". Those people are "thugs". That boy is a girl. Until they're in power again.

Source: https://www.amazon.com/Christopher-His-Kind-Isherwood/dp/1615730729

I have discovered here over the years that you can recklessly call someone here a racist, white supremecist or a cunt
I believe dispensation for the last is reserved for Australians (and possibly certain Brits)...
Yeah, those Australian cunts certainly have an odd way of speaking.

I have discovered here over the years that you can recklessly call someone here a racist, white supremecist or a cunt, but don't use the word "girl" when referring to a woman, or call someone retarded.
Or... what?

You will get banned?
Nope.

You will recieve an infringement notice from the moderation team?
Nope.

You will have other posters object to what you said, and how you said it?
Sure. It's a discussion board. Differences of opinion are its raison d'être.

I use Australian levels of profanity, because that's my way of speaking. If you imagine that nobody has expressed disapproval here about this, you are very much mistaken. Of course, most of them give up after a few years, when they finally realise that that's how I speak, and that no cunt is going to stop me.

You are under no obligation to stop demeaning women, or disabled people. Of course, some people will think less of you if you don't; But it's up to you to decide whether you care.

You are completely at liberty to be as much of an arse as you like; And others here are equally at liberty to point out that you are being an arse. And they will, because they came here to share their opinions (as did we all).

As long as you don't explicitly and directly insult another member of the forum, you can say whatever you like. And others can reply as they see fit.

I have discovered here over the years that you can recklessly call someone here a racist, white supremecist or a cunt
I believe dispensation for the last is reserved for Australians (and possibly certain Brits)...
Thank you for the dispensation for Aussies but I will not need to make use of it.

I swear I just say those talking points (that J6 was a "peaceful protest" and the 2020 summer was Armageddon) in at least one other thread. That's weird.
It was not a peaceful protest, but it was overblown while the 2020 riots have been downplayed. The media still refers to them as "racial justice protests" and not as violent and deadly riots and occupations. Those who had occupied the "Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone" for weeks such as Warlord Raz have not even been prosecuted. Compare that to the book being thrown at everybody involved in 1/6.
If the book had been thrown at the 1/6ers they would be on death row.

Reactions: SLD
So what if it was “mostly” peaceful. It’s the part that wasn’t peaceful that’s the problem.
But that's not what the Ilk says about the 2020 riots though. The double standard is the problem here.
I don’t know who the “llk” are, but yes those riots were bad too. A different kind of bad though. It seems that some here will simply deflect to the 2020 riots and not admit how bad Jan 6 was.
To admit how bad 1/6 was would be to admit to themselves that they are supporting an overthrow of democracy. They don't want to admit that to themselves, it's easier to pretend the bad stuff isn't real.

I swear I just say those talking points (that J6 was a "peaceful protest" and the 2020 summer was Armageddon) in at least one other thread. That's weird.
It was not a peaceful protest, but it was overblown while the 2020 riots have been downplayed. The media still refers to them as "racial justice protests" and not as violent and deadly riots and occupations. Those who had occupied the "Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone" for weeks such as Warlord Raz have not even been prosecuted. Compare that to the book being thrown at everybody involved in 1/6.
Where in the book does it say the crimes they committed are worthy of the death penalty?

The acts themselves, even the violent ones you conveniently omit, weren’t by themselves a threat to democracy. It’s what those acts were intended to prevent, i.e. peaceful transfer of power.
The acts were not really a threat to peaceful transfer of power. They did not occupy Capitol Hill for weeks with armed force, like #BLM/Antifa did with Capitol Hill in Seattle. They did not occupy Lafayette Square for over a year like #BLM/Antifa did in Minneapolis with so-called "George Floyd Square". They did not murder an 8 year old girl, like #BLM did in Atlanta. They did not even burn down any buildings and vehicles, like #BLM/Antifa did throughout the US.

It was a nothingburger riotlett. Mostly trespassing, some broken windows. No worse than what has been done at Columbia, and yet the left-wing Manhattan DA dismissed the charges against them.

Last edited:
To admit how bad 1/6 was would be to admit to themselves that they are supporting an overthrow of democracy. They don't want to admit that to themselves, it's easier to pretend the bad stuff isn't real.
Since I am not a Trump supporter (did not even vote for him, much less supported the goals of 1/6) that certainly is not true.

What is true is that I am disgusted with the difference how relatively small-scale crimes by 1/6 crowd were aggressively prosecuted while the much more numerous and serious crimes by left-wingers throughout 2020 were either never prosecuted or were given sweetheart deals by sympathetic prosecutors. Like only one year for manufacturing and distributing incendiary devices and arson of a police vehicle for the two #BLM lawyers Colinford Mathis and Urooj Rahman. Had any 1/6ers did the same, they'd have gotten over 10 years easy.

Your boy Donnie Dump didn’t think so back in 2020. A few days ago a news station played a recording of him congratulating Walz for his handling of the unrest. :rofl:
He is not my boy, buddy.

Trump giving Walz an attaboy is not really making a point that he handled it well, lmao.

Where in the book does it say the crimes they committed are worthy of the death penalty?
It's not actually a book. Rather, the US constitution. Treason. While it rarely actually results in a death sentence it can.

The acts themselves, even the violent ones you conveniently omit, weren’t by themselves a threat to democracy. It’s what those acts were intended to prevent, i.e. peaceful transfer of power.
The acts were not really a threat to peaceful transfer of power. They did not occupy Capitol Hill for weeks with armed force, like #BLM/Antifa did with Capitol Hill in Seattle. They did not occupy Lafayette Square for over a year like #BLM/Antifa did in Minneapolis with so-called "George Floyd Square". They did not murder an 8 year old girl, like #BLM did in Atlanta. They did not even burn down any buildings and vehicles, like #BLM/Antifa did throughout the US.

It was a nothingburger riotlett. Mostly trespassing, some broken windows. No worse than what has been done at Columbia, and yet the left-wing Manhattan DA dismissed the charges against them.
They didn't need to.

The goal wasn't some armed takeover. The goal was to prevent certification of the vote and thus throw the election to the House where it would be decided on a one vote per state basis. It's called a palace coup.

their terror of being "replaced" within their own country,
It is not "white supremacy" to not want to be replaced within one's own country. There is a type of white person that hates their own and wants to be replaced. They are usually found on the far left and view anybody who does not agree with them as "white supremacists".
But you cannot just admit it, because we're already in phase two. The liberals own the media.
Not the liberals. True liberalism has nothing to do with this. Fauxgressives.
They can get you fired for a sneer. They can get you arrested for a joke.
The first one is certainly true. The second is true in places like UK.
So you must talk around the point. Hillary is "terrible".
She most certainly is.
That black woman is "unqualified".
Which one?
Kamala Harris? No. Cori Bush? Most certainly!
Those people are "thugs".
Who? The only people referred to as thugs on here have been violent criminals. You know, people who rob pregnant women at gunpoint but who then get canonized by the Left who literally erect statues in their honor.

I will not apologize for calling George Floyd, Daunte "Prince of Brooklyn Center" Wright and their Ilk "thugs".

Last edited:
The goal wasn't some armed takeover. The goal was to prevent certification of the vote and thus throw the election to the House where it would be decided on a one vote per state basis. It's called a palace coup.
They did not prevent certification though. The trespass lasted a relatively short time. Unlike the 2020 riots that you keep downplaying even though they resulted in billions in property damage, a number of deaths and also armed occupation of territory for significant amounts of time. Don't you think those people should have been aggressively prosecuted as well?

Their actions should certainly not be excused just because the prosecutors, including the current attorney general, agree with their politics.

Last edited:
It's not actually a book. Rather, the US constitution. Treason. While it rarely actually results in a death sentence it can.

US Constitution Article III said:
§3 Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court. The Congress shall have Power to declare the Punishment of Treason, but no Attainder of Treason shall work Corruption of Blood, or Forfeiture except during the Life of the Person attainted.

It says nothing about trespassing in the Capitol being "treason".

The statement below is only accurate if Harris wins in 2024, meaning she'll almost certainly be the candidate in 2028, which tempers Newsom's chances as he'll be outside of the Governor's office for a bit in 2032. If he thought Harris would lose, Newsom would be among those most likely to make a run in 2028.
He would definitely run in 2028, and he will most likely run in 2032 as well. He'd be 64, on the older side historically, but after Trump and Biden a veritable spring chicken.
That said, I do not think the country will clamor for another California fauxgressive after Kami so his chances for the nomination will not be high.

Thank you for the dispensation for Aussies but I will not need to make use of it.
Would you like your dispensation to be applied to another possibly objectionable word you are more likely to need to use?
😂

They were actively looking for members of Congress so they could murder them.

They were not protesting a result of an election: they were attempting to stop the peaceful lawful transfer of power from one administration to the next, the very foundation of our country.

Back
Top Bottom