• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Split Biden or Trump too old?

To notify a split thread.
It's amusing to consider how the Repubs would run on the current economic stats if their guy was the incumbent. "Seriously, folks, you want to give up this boom economy for the other guy???" Trump would be full of bullshit about how the markets reflected his fiscal genius. (Yes, we need to learn how to campaign like these MAGAts. Just without the sadism.)

I know it's completely illogical but if we all wish hard enough for Trump to have a stroke... a big old hemorrhagic one too, not one of those mini strokes where he'd end up making even more sense to his faithful followers.

It may be illogical, but:
* It will add to the already immeasurable schadenfreude we will all experience if it happens, and
* The only matter we can really control directly with our mind is (some of) the matter comprising our own bodies.
Maybe though, if enough of us share a nearly identical vision, it will work like a tuning fork that is activated by a sympathetic frequency and he'll just go blank? Only able to say "hamberder" and "cofefe"?

"Surely, Your Honor, my client's unfortunate medical condition warrants an immediate dismissal of these excessive judgments, and the client's estate must be immediately liquidated to pay his past legal bills. Since the date of the billed services all predate the excessive judgment, we get paid first!""

Was he going on again about saving money on the replacement of Air Force One?

Trump babbled incoherently about Gettysburg over the past weekend ("Never fight uphill, me boys!" he has Irishman Robert E. Lee saying.) Kimmel did a brilliant analysis of it by putting the whole mess on a chalkboard and reading it to the audience. You can find the video by googling kimmel trump falls asleep.
Honestly, if Biden said anything near as dumb and nonsensical, there'd be whole hours of Hannity and Laura devoted to it.

Sleepy Joe vs. Dopey Donald.
Is that what is has come to?
:duel:
Actually it is Methuselah vs Coked up Donald

But props to continuing the right-wing populist misnomer on Biden. Trump is out there blathering about nonsense, when he isn't drifting asleep in his criminal trial, while Biden is running the country and managing some pretty hairy stuff including Ukraine, Iran/Israel, as well as a dysfunctional GOP in the US House.

Biden or Trump too old?​

I think we have gotten our answers this week.

Biden too old? No. Just too crappy of an orator.

Trump too old? Nah. Just too stupid. His oration is well practiced (cameras and tvs are his fav things), but he has nothing of any merit to say. About anything.

The thing that is “too old” is Trump’s worn out victim schtick.

Sleepy Joe vs. Dopey Donald.
Is that what is has come to?
:duel:
Word is, Donny is the sleepy one. At least for the next few weeks.
What's he doing today, anyhow? It's his day off from court, and he should be well caught up on sleep, so I'd think he'd be out campaigning at a hamberder joint somewhere.

One thing that I really love about Biden is his sense of humor and the fact that he can laugh at himself, unlike the idiot who wants to destroy the county, loves Putin, hates Muslims and will seek revenge on anyone whoever criticizes him or even jokes about him. Biden has even added some of that humor into a couple of his recent ads. They are great.

Biden has no signs of senility and despite being about 7 years younger than him, there is no way I could keep up with his schedule and deal with all the attacks he gets from both sides.

When Noah was Biden's age wasn't he rescuing humanity from the Wrath of God?
Tom

When Noah was Biden's age wasn't he rescuing humanity from the Wrath of God?
Tom
I'm pretty certain Noah let all of humanity drown. Dude was a psychopath... which is why he and Yahweh got along.

Back
Top Bottom