• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Joke gallery

When Apollo 13 was first released in cinemas, I went to see it in Auckland, NZ as I was visiting the city at the time.

As we were leaving the theatre after the film, there was a young couple following us out through the foyer, and obviously he had been more keen to see it than his date.

As they passed us, I overheard her say "Sure, it was alright I guess. But why did they set it in the 1970s?"

-

[I stole this from elsewhere on this site. I was going to post there that I copied it here, and here that it is taken from there, but I lost my place so I don't know where I got it.]

When Apollo 13 was first released in cinemas, I went to see it in Auckland, NZ as I was visiting the city at the time.

As we were leaving the theatre after the film, there was a young couple following us out through the foyer, and obviously he had been more keen to see it than his date.

As they passed us, I overheard her say "Sure, it was alright I guess. But why did they set it in the 1970s?"

-

[I stole this from elsewhere on this site. I was going to post there that I copied it here, and here that it is taken from there, but I lost my place so I don't know where I got it.]
It's a true story.

It came from here.

My friend: Hey, did you watch that new movie called ‘IP Address’?
Me: Which one, the original or the spoof?

I have told IPv4 joke 254 times. Then it stopped being funny.

An ARP request goes to McDonald’s and asks for a Big MAC

A software tester walks into a bar.

He orders a beer.

He orders two beers.

He orders -1 beer.

He orders 65,537 beers.

He orders q beers.

He orders qwerty beers.

He declares that everything is fine, and leaves.

An ordinary customer walks into the bar, and asks where the bathrooms are.

The bar goes up in flames.

Why does "dark" have a "k rather than a "c"?
You cannot "c" in the dark
They’re reserving “Darc” for a cute brand name. Like, Darc sunglasses, Darc maple syrup etc.

My wife is upset at me for my latest scheme. I put all our money in BOSE stock. I told her not to worry as it is a sound investment.

Did you hear about the guy who named his penis 'Life'? His life was hard.

Ok, I'll go to bed for the night. Been drinking too much :biggrina:

Why did the chicken cross the road, then turn around and cross again?

It was a double-crosser.

Ok ok ok I'm gone for real.

Why did the chicken cross the road?

To prove roads shouldn’t trust poultry

Yeah I lied. :)

Q: Does Jesus save?
A: Let's check the VAR

(used a few times during the recent women's soccer world cup 1/4 final Aust. vs. France)

Back
Top Bottom