• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

"Me Too" Judge Roy Moore

It just keeps getting worse.

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/11/be...een-i-was-struggling-and-begging-him-to-stop/

---
A new accuser emerged on Monday and claimed that Republican Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore tried to rape her when she was just a teenager.
----
While the two of them were in Moore’s car, she alleges, Moore started groping her breasts. She then says that she tried to escape the car, but Moore locked her door to prevent her from leaving.
She then said Moore “began squeezing my neck attempting to force my head into his crotch.” She says that she resisted his advances until he eventually gave up.
Upon letting her go, however, Moore warned her to not tell anyone what had happened.

“You are a child, I am the district attorney,” she alleges Moore told her. “No one will believe you.”
---

Just the sort of man we want sitting in the Senate for 6 years.
Actually, until 2020, I think.

Do you think Mitch is going to stand aside while his party is re-named "The Pedophile-Party"?

You know what's ironic?

Rightists insisted that we can't allow transgender people to use public restrooms because they will molest children, but now here they are defending a pedophile. We can't let a while demographic use public restrooms because they might be pedophiles, but somehow they don't want to do anything about a known pedophile.

Now class, what did we learn?

You know what's ironic?

Rightists insisted that we can't allow transgender people to use public restrooms because they will molest children, but now here they are defending a pedophile.

What did we learn?

Obviously not the meaning of the word "pedophile".

Maybe. Maybe not. It seems pretty clear he liked them young. But the 16-18 year girls he pursued said he never forced himself on them.
Forgetting Beverly Young Nelson so soon? You just responded to a post about her accusation saying that he had done nothing wrong because it wasn't proven, it was a long time ago and it was a relatively low level offense (he didn't actually succeed in raping her). I will remind you that she was 16 at the time.

Now these are things that have actually been substantiated and that are much more relevant to his Senate run. Instead, we are sidetracked by decades old allegations of sexual misconduct and are conflating issues of alleged sexual assault (the new accuser), underage sexual contact (Leigh Whatsherface) and merely dating girls that, while certanly young, were of age under prevailing (and current) laws of Alabama.
Those are very different issues, and people conflating all those cases is illogical.

Age of consent in Alabama is 16. At least one of his victims was 14 at the time he undressed her and groped her and tried to force her to fondle him.

I cannot believe the mental gymnastics you are going through to excuse him.

Must be hitting real close to home.

What exactly is "inappropriate" with dating an adult young woman? Are you going to say that's "pedophilia" as well because reasons? I mean the age difference was less than Bill Clinton and Monica, so was he a pedophile as well under this new, expansive, lets-make-words-mean-whatever-we-want-them-to-mean definition of the term?

None of the persons who have come forward were actually legal adults. They were under the age of consent, especially the 14 year old, could not vote, could not drink alcohol, at least one was too young to drive a car legally, could not hold most jobs, could not marry without consent, could not sign a lease, and so forth.

http://reason.com/blog/2017/11/10/how-going-a-little-too-far-with-a-girl-a
That is not the view taken by Alabama law, which sets the age of consent at 16 and defines Moore's alleged touching of Corfman as sexual abuse in the second degree, a Class A misdemeanor punishable by up to a year in jail. Furthermore, it is a Class C felony, punishable by one to 10 years in prison, "for any person with lascivious intent to entice, allure, persuade, or invite...any child under 16 years of age to enter any vehicle, room, house, office, or other place for the purpose of proposing to such child the performance of an act of sexual intercourse or an act which constitutes the offense of sodomy or for the purpose of proposing the fondling or feeling of the sexual or genital parts of such child or the breast of such child...or for the purpose of proposing that such child fondle or feel the sexual or genital parts of such person."

Maybe. Maybe not. It seems pretty clear he liked them young. But the 16-18 year girls he pursued said he never forced himself on them.
Not according to the latest accuser whom he seemed to stalk at the place she worked.

You know what's ironic?

Rightists insisted that we can't allow transgender people to use public restrooms because they will molest children, but now here they are defending a pedophile. We can't let a while demographic use public restrooms because they might be pedophiles, but somehow they don't want to do anything about a known pedophile.

Now class, what did we learn?

Don't let Roy Moore into the Ladies room?

I wish I knew where this is going, but I suspect I know where this is going.

Moore doubles down on the denial. Few Alabama republicans believe the allegations, and will in fact be outraged at such nasty attacks on a decent god-fearing man. Some will actually know in their hearts that there are actual victims here, not including Roy Moore. Even most of these will go into the voting booth and vote for Moore, because at least he's not a democrat.

I wish I knew where this is going, but I suspect I know where this is going.

Moore doubles down on the denial. Few Alabama republicans believe the allegations, and will in fact be outraged at such nasty attacks on a decent god-fearing man. Some will actually know in their hearts that there are actual victims here, not including Roy Moore. Even most of these will go into the voting booth and vote for Moore, because at least he's not a democrat.
They figure if a great guy like Moore can have this checkered of a past, Jones must really have an even filthier hidden closet.

You know what's ironic?

Rightists insisted that we can't allow transgender people to use public restrooms because they will molest children, but now here they are defending a pedophile.

What did we learn?

Obviously not the meaning of the word "pedophile".

It means 'foot fetishist'.

A person with a sexual attraction to children is called a paedophile.

pedo-

before vowels ped-, word-forming element meaning "boy, child," from Greek pedo-, combining form of pais "boy, child," especially a son, from PIE root *pau- (1) "few, little." The British form paed- is better because it avoids confusion with the ped- that means "foot" (from PIE root *ped-).

Online Etymology Dictionary

[YOUTUBE]https://youtu.be/Nn3TwSYFhbs[/YOUTUBE]

She shouldn't have gotten in the car if she didn't want to give him a blowjob. <snip>

Last edited by a moderator:

"Gadsden’s current law-enforcement community could not confirm the existence of a mall ban on Moore. But two officers I spoke to this weekend, both of whom asked to remain unnamed, told me that they have long heard stories about Moore and the mall. “The general knowledge at the time when I moved here was that this guy is a lawyer cruising the mall for high-school dates,” one of the officers said. The legal age of consent in Alabama is sixteen, so it would not be illegal there for a man in his early thirties to date a girl who was, say, a senior in high school. But these officers, along with the other people I spoke to, said that Moore’s presence at the mall was regarded as a problem. “I was told by a girl who worked at the mall that he’d been run off from there, from a number of stores. Maybe not legally banned, but run off,” one officer told me. He also said, “I heard from one girl who had to tell the manager of a store at the mall to get Moore to leave her alone.”

Moore was quite the lady's man.

So Republicans are debating among themselves whether or not pedophilia is a bad thing. It looks like the Republicans who are against it are losing the argument.

So Republicans are debating among themselves whether or not pedophilia is a bad thing. It looks like the Republicans who are against it are losing the argument.

Well, on the one hand, if you are for it, you're for patriarchy. On the other hand, if you're for it, then you might lose elections and therefore lose your patriarchy. Tough decision for conservatives. I guess the middle ground is say the claims are a liberal conspiracy.

Well, on the one hand, if you are for it, you're for patriarchy. On the other hand, if you're for it, then you might lose elections and therefore lose your patriarchy. Tough decision for conservatives. I guess the middle ground is say the claims are a liberal conspiracy.

He admits to the stuff he did with the 16 year olds.

We're past the statute of limitations, so he can't be prosecuted in a criminal case, but he's pretty much confessed to being a pedophile, and conservatives are still OK with him. There is no longer a question about whether or not he is a pedophile, the question now is whether or not pedophilia is reason to not vote for a political candidate.

I am old enough to remember when the pedophile priest thing started to become big news. I remember hearing Catholics using lame arguments in defense of the priests, in defense of pedophilia, or arguing against the victims. I remember that this enraged people even more and made the problem worse for the Catholic church.

So now all of a sudden, these same arguments that were not accepted from Catholics are suddenly good arguments and we should accept these arguments because they're being made by WASPs instead of Catholics? Really? Is that how it works? Pedophilia is bad when a Catholic does it, but acceptable when Protestants do it? So what is it about Protestantism that makes pedophilia acceptable, or what is it about Catholicism that makes it unacceptable?

Oh, and just to reiterate, your average Republican voter thinks that we must ban transgender people from public restrooms because they might be pedophiles, but they are perfectly OK with voting for someone that they know is a pedophile. So now we know that Republicans were lying when they said fear of pedophilia is why they kept pushing those bathroom laws, because it's obvious that they don't actually have a problem with pedophilia.

- - - Updated - - -

Republicans are just getting more and more disgusting. Every time I think they have finally hit the bottom of the barrel and can't possibly go any lower, they slither under even my low expectations.

Back
Top Bottom