• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Things that make you laugh...

In other words, the fire suppression system either has big design error or a serious documentation problem.
Neither; It works as designed.

The purpose is to contain a fire in the engine compartment for long enough for the bus to be evacuated, and for the fire department to arrive on scene.

That it subsequently catches fire is not a failure to achieve that design brief.

It is, however, the reason why our procedures state that under no circumstances should anyone return to a bus once it has been evacuated, without approval from the attending fire crew.

That's also the reason it's called a "suppression" system, not an "extinguisher".

Combustion resides within the compartment
until arrives the fire department.
The fire's kept cozy within its own fief;
think not this a failure to follow the brief

There a church here that's been in operation for more than 120 years. Yesterday was its final service. Boo hoo.
There are plenty of churches where I grew up that shut down after being in continuous operation for more than 900 years.

They say that the difference between an English person and an American is that the English think a hundred miles is a long way, while the Americans think that a hundred years is a long time.

There a church here that's been in operation for more than 120 years. Yesterday was its final service. Boo hoo.
There are plenty of churches where I grew up that shut down after being in continuous operation for more than 900 years.

They say that the difference between an English person and an American is that the English think a hundred miles is a long way, while the Americans think that a hundred years is a long time.
Same can be said of Australians and poms.

A crochet hook set is described as "perfect for pressure release, especially for those brain workers."

340282857_609797547857477_4052453262992112422_n.jpg

I saw an advertisement the other day for a medicine in which they said "this medicine is not people with Type I diabetes or children." What? Parents can't take this medicine??

Back
Top Bottom