• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Split Biden or Trump too old?

To notify a split thread.
My apologies to orans … couldn’t resist! :rofl:

And the folks in the Biden cult won’t even admit the obvious:

View attachment 45553

The man is unhinged.
Because of a colorized still photo?
And you worship THIS GUY!!!?? Insane.
51ps2ynthSL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

RW maroons are SO desperate to convince themselves that Trump has some shred of competence hidden somewhere
(probably in some Mag-A-Lardo bathroom, along with US war plans) that they resort to outright confabulations.
Funny stuff, but the half-witted psychopath they follow is NOT allowed back near the reins of power. He can just go rot in a cell or in a golf cart, but not anywhere he can institute fascism with himself as the Supreme Leader.

You don't think it odd that the old duffer was a bit different on this occasion from 99% of other times he speaks?
I noticed that too. I think he is on some experimental drugs during important appearances.
And even with that, his teleprompter reading was a bit mechanical.
Scrolled over the war criminal senile piece of shit speech. He did stumble in one case and clearly read text wrong in other case.

Last edited:
You don't think it odd that the old duffer was a bit different on this occasion from 99% of other times he speaks?
I noticed that too. I think he is on some experimental drugs during important appearances.
I heard that if you count the number of times he blinks per minute you can calculate the dosage.

I heard that if you count the number of times he blinks per minute you can calculate the dosage.
You deny there could be drugs that help (temporarily) with brain "aging" stuff?
The guy can still read a teleprompter, I give you that.
but:

You deny there could be drugs that help (temporarily) with brain "aging" stuff?
The guy can still read a teleprompter, I give you that.
but:

Or he was prepped on what happens before and after the speech and someone who was suppose to walk up and shake his hand didn't. You do know all this shit is choreographed, right? So when something doesn't happen that should have happened, another person can appear out of step. Or it's muscle memory from a lifetime of speeches.
You cling to these possible missteps on Biden's or another's part as evidence of Biden's mental decline like you're going to convince anyone here of anything when in actuality it's just you and a few select others in your happy little circle jerk.

Or he was prepped on what happens before and after the speech and someone who was suppose to walk up and shake his hand didn't.
LOL, no, that's not how normal brain people do things.

He was not prepared, cheat-sheet/note was prepared for him and handed to him. It said "Next, use right hand to shake hands"
They had to do that because old idiot forgot to do that before. But of course, something went wrong on the other side.
Or, alternatively, it was not planned at all, but he thought it was.
Either way, the guy is senile.
And, no, I don't want Trump, he can drop dead tomorrow I will be happy about that too, doubly happy if they both drop dead.
Triple happy if Harris drops dead. I will have nothing good to say about anybody in your government. They are all corrupt scambags.

Last edited:
As I said, senile piece of shit was medicated.

Mr. Biden, 81, often raced through his remarks with the speed of an auctioneer,
Yep, as I noticed.

So, yes. there are psychiatrists who say that Biden is senile.

Trump doesn't need to debate. He was slaughtered by Clinton, but it didn't matter. The debates didn't win anyone the election. Turnout did. And turnout included campaigning heavier in the Wall states. Heck, has anyone won an election in a debate since maybe HW Bush? W and Trump won in spite of their debate performances. And they haven't been actual debates anyway in decades.
Obama.
Not that he “convinced” anyone, he simply out-spoke McCain. Better policies and better oration carried the election.
TBH, the moment I knew who McCain's running mate was, McCain was 100% out of the running.

Obama is an exceptionally well spoken person, with a very good speaking voice to go with it. And he had a lot to say that was worthwhile to listen to. I was blown away the first time I ever heard him speak, which was on the radio.

Yep, as I noticed.

meet the "psychiatrist"

meet the "psychiatrist"
Checks out, she IS a psychiatrist.
I can provide a Physicist that says 9/11 WTC collapse was an inside job and the towers fell faster than possible. I believe we call reliance on their authority as a physicist while ignoring all the others, a particular kind of fallacy.

People that give 90 minute speeches aren't senile or suffer from dementia. They may not be remotely near their prime, but holding it together for 90 minutes? Seriously?

meet the "psychiatrist"
Checks out, she IS a psychiatrist.
I can provide a Physicist that says 9/11 WTC collapse was an inside job and the towers fell faster than possible. I believe we call reliance on their authority as a physicist while ignoring all the others, a particular kind of fallacy.

People that give 90 minute speeches aren't senile or suffer from dementia. They may not be remotely near their prime, but holding it together for 90 minutes? Seriously?
Exactly. The logical fallacy is even called "the "Appeal To Authority Fallacy"

Yep, as I noticed.

He speaks very rapidly to get the words out before his residual stutter “locks him up”.
It’s a shame, in that the appearance gives credence to shallow observations by shallow people.

Back
Top Bottom