• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump Will Likely Win

Every accusation is a confession.
uno-reverse.gif

Ehhh. I'm no lawyer, but #22 says you can't be elected more than twice.
Yeah. Both I and (presumably) bilby are quite tongue-in-cheek about it. It's not a legal argument one would present before SCOTUS.
But anyway, are you saying that Trumpies "know" he's lying about losing?? That they really think he won, but that he's saying he lost to satisfy the Constitution?? And that this question never occurred to Trump or his team until last month? I guess there are some of 'em are that far down the rabbit hole that no light from the surface is reaching them.
I think most, or almost all, of them know he lost.

so, your contention is that if she were running against anyone but Donald she would be considered too far left and would not garner nearly enough support to win or come close to winning.
f599b8e7-aa91-4a7d-bd5e-e4ed38d8148b_text.gif
That Democrats are essentially forced into supporting a far left candidate because Donald is such a horribly bad Presidential candidate who would make our country than any far left policies possibly could.
He is a horrible candidate yes. It is truly a choice between two weevils.

It would have been better had Biden decided to not seek reelection early enough for a proper primary season.

IOW, black woman.
That's pretty much all you care about. Identity politics to the max!
If Gavin Newsome was running on a similar platform it would be closer to that of GHWB than to say, Bernie. But …
Black woman.
Bullshit. If Gavin Newsom was running on a similar platform I'd criticize him in a similar fashion.

Yes, we will need oil for a long time to come. I just think fracking is not worth the risk when there better places to drill. Actually, I am in favor of expanding drilling in Alaska. Infrastructure is there and they have a pretty good record. And, don't bring up Exon/Valdes, that was a shipping mistake that has been fixed.
I think fracking is definitely worth it. It allowed US to go from 5 Mbbl/d to >10 Mbbl/d. It also greatly expanded our natural gas capacity. Without fracking, it would have been impossible for us to supply Europe with LNG to make them less dependent on Russian gas. This was important in 2022 when Russia invaded Ukraine.

Back
Top Bottom